Let's Talk About Drinks

Fruit juices

I love me some orange, apple, pear, etc

Water gr8 too

Milk as well

Hot chocolate is my bae
I have it for breakfast

1 Like

Aside from water (which is basically an essential), Sprite is my absolute favorite beverage.

Coffee taste like garbage though in my opinion, along with many diet soda’s.

That’s 'cause Maryland is a suburb of Moscow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Soda tastes like dead children and I don’t like it.

The only things I drink are water, Apple juice, and chocolate milk.

1 Like

I’m sure everyone here doesn’t need to grow up like me, so they drink MILK!

Root beer anyone?

3 Likes

Ice Sweet Tea, Milk, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola, Gatorade, Lemonade, and Water.

1 Like

Dr. Pepper master race

Anyone who doesn’t enjoy soda isn’t human, and will be labelled as a hippie.

So hippies aren’t human?

1 Like

Baja Blast is my favorite drink, followed by brisk raspberry iced tea.

Sprite, Chocolate Milk, Cream Soda… So good… drools

1 Like

crush grape soda

I think I’m at the point to were I’m actually addicted to milk and other dairy products. It’s my first choice to everything

I also really like to drink juices of all kinds. As for pop, my favorites would have to be Barq’s Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, and Cherry Vanilla Coke. Normal Coke and gingerale are really good if you have a soar throat, or when you’re sicken general.

For warm drinks I have my daily dose of coffee with some International delights Vanilla Creamer. Definitely gets me through the day. On random occasions I’ll have a random selection of tea, and during winter I make some nice dark chocolate cocoa with a candy cane.

Other than that, I’ll just drink water.

JIF peanut butter.

/s

2 Likes

Don’t do drugs kids

7 Likes

Wow

literally

just

wow

Dr Pepper all the way. Working in a kitchen next to the soda machine with unlimited access has guaranteed me diabetes :stuck_out_tongue:

I drink water a lot. It’s usually the only beverage I drink.

However, at school, I usually drink chocolate milk.

And when I can, i’ll get myself a root beer or some other good drink. Maybe fruit juices. It really depends on what I can get my hands on.

2 Likes

Sorry. My Health class is in the middle of our Drug Unit, and I have do do a project on it, so it is on my mind.

coca cola is addictive