Let's Write a Story Together! (Less Chaotic Edition)

When I joined the boards, one of the first topics I made was a little thing called “Let’s Write a Story Together!” It was a beautiful and disgusting mess of several different people all writing a nonsensical story together. It was funny, but the chaos grew too strong. Over a hundred replies in a matter of days shrunk to a group of a few people trying desperately to keep the topic going. This time, there will be a few more rules that will hopefully reduce the chaos, make it feel more fair, and maintain the insanity we all love.

Rules:
Write something that continues the idea presented by posts before, or bring up a new plot point if there aren’t many going on. Use your discretion.

Be sure to close up plot points. They don’t have to be closed well, or even logically, but there needs to be an end eventually.

Only write one sentence, or two very short sentences. Basically, one thought, don’t drag on.

Wait until at least three other people have replied before replying again. This is the most important rule. (If the topic gets slow or off-topic, I’ll jump in, but for the most part this is your story!)

I hope this isn’t too many rules, but I look forward to the insanity you guys come up with! I’ll start.
“Once upon a time…”

3 Likes

Their was a Boy named…

Bob the destroyer. He liked destroying stuff.

1 Like

This was because of his horrible, tortured childhood.

1 Like

The evil Target scrubs killed his parents.

1 Like

Now Bob works at Wal-Mart, patiently planning the destruction of Target.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Target has recently unveiled it’s new battle-station: The Death Target.

4 Likes

Which has enough power to destroy entire companies/businesses

1 Like

And it’s first target is Wal-Mart

But the Princess of Walmart
Aisle has stolen the plans for the Death Target and is on her way to 7/11 where the secret Rebel base is located

3 Likes

OOC: I love how I mention a Star Wars thing and now the story has drifted into a Star Wars parody.

5 Likes

But before she arrives she is mugged by target.

1 Like

When 7/11 realizes Princess Aisle isn’t showing up for their rendezvous, they put a listing for help in the nearest mercenary bar.

2 Likes

And who else but daring rouge Horatio Crunch and his sidekick Cornelius to accept this mission

Meanwhile two robots escaped the ship Princess Aisle on
They were named 3LJ4Y and Me50

Heheh

They were later stolen by some TTV Message Board Members, to be put on sale

2 Likes

To Uncle Kahi and Aunt Prpl
And their adopted son Takuma Nuvawalker

OOC: Please follow the topic rules and wait for a few more replies before posting again, it helps to reduce the chaos.

Also, you guys are more creative than just replacing Star Wars with TTV, references are fun, but let’s write a story, not a ripoff.

By the way, where’s Bob?

Than Takuma Nuvawalker died, because nobody likes Takuma.

2 Likes

Then, after all of the Star Wars and TTV references, Bob decides to destroy some stuff again.

1 Like

But there was one of his kind he fret…In their tongue ‘Dovahkimu’ The Blueborn.