Lewa Phantoka Mark III

(Gravity Hurts intensifies)

61 Likes

##Gravity Hurts Bass Boosted

That custom Midak Skyblaster is beyond sleek! I also really appreciate the slimming down you did here! Excellent revamp!

11 Likes

That song honestly defines my first wave of Bionicle love.

Ooh, the system in this MOC looks really neat! And that Skyblaster… This is awesome!

3 Likes

Lewa Phantoka has always been my favorite version of Lewa. You did an incredible job with this! I would love to see a full set of the toa Phantoka/Misika like this.

3 Likes

Gutair riffs doubled

anyway, great revamp!

3 Likes

I really like this style for Lewa, it would be awesome to see what you could to to Pohatu.

2 Likes

Looks pretty accuate. Nice work

1 Like

This is really, really good. I love that bladed gun. And the chest build is All Star level.

1 Like

Sooooo uuuhhhh… awesome. Best Lewa design. 10:10

1 Like

FOR FREEDOM WE RISE
Thanks! I figured hey, since he used to have an axe, why not give him a midak skyblaster shotgun axe? I have an unhealthy obsession with shotgun axes… I don’t know if I slimmed him down, persay; he’s bulkier than the Mistika Tahu I just built by a long shot. I guess I slimmed his shoulders a bit, and bulked up his legs and arms.

Gracias! I’m really low on parts to make more builds like this, so if I do it, I’ll have to cannibalize a LOT of mocs. A small price to pay for salvation, I suppose. We’ll see.[quote=“Kardax, post:6, topic:49849”]
it would be awesome to see what you could to to Pohatu
[/quote] I’m getting scared just thinking about doing his propeller things… that’ll be a challenge.
@Toa_Radrix
@BlackboltJohnson
@SonicBionicleMaster Thanks guys!

4 Likes

The back looks a lot more complete on this one. Great color distribution and again nice job bringing in the CCBS pieces with the older bionicle style parts. Love the weapons too!

2 Likes

Wow, amazing revamp.

I’m just going to echo everyone else and say that the skyblaster looks amazing. That is probably my favorite part of the moc.

1 Like

Loving the venting and tubing here! And I gotta say, I’m liking the shotgun axe…

6 Likes

I mean, where do you think I got the idea?
I built this thing for a reason.

2 Likes

I would’ve thought you got the idea from Bionicle Heroes tbh!

2 Likes

Actually that never crossed my mind, but it in retrospect makes the game even cooler! Mack is a beast.

4 Likes

Ah, I didn’t realize that before! This MOC has just accelerated in my appreciation of it.

He 100% is. I’ve liked him since Season 2.

3 Likes

I’m totally digging the creatives direction of these models. It’ll be cool to see this tactical team decked out as one.

2 Likes

4 fredum wii fite m9

Lol (what exactly would that sound like, I wonder?).:rofl:

Really nice job on the MOC, BTW.:+1: I find it interesting the way you changed Lewa’s shoulder-mounted rockets from looking like thrusters to cannons.

But does it come in ‘80s Chrome…?:smirk:

1 Like