Likely a void

What.

6 Likes

This seems like a sattire of the human condition.

Or intentionally pointless.

I like it.

8 Likes

This is the sequel to Evangelion.
I’m calling it

3 Likes

THE KNOWLEDGE

Also, side note, @Maphrox, you are one of the best storytellers on the boards.* We are all thinking way too much about this story of yours.

(*that or you’re schizophrenic or mentally deranged, while still being fairly good at graphic design)

8 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/euageSp.png

13 Likes

Wut.

I mean, what is this?

It looks horrendiously ugly.

I mean, these are disembodied Calix-wearing freaks, and some giant robot foot!

Where is the tongue!?!

4 Likes

Knowledge.

5 Likes

Wait a sec…

Nervebeam wings, Energy faces, nonexistant torsoes, and a robot foot.

This all means that the weird humanoids and the flying eyes are the making of a brain!

And the foot is out to stop the knowledge!

The foot is the main antagonist!

4 Likes

Is this Second or Third impact?

1 Like

The rise of a trainlike brain.

1 Like

I’m slowly beginning to realise this is the most thought provoking though likely nonsensical comic series ever to exist, I applaud you for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Comic on post 73 seems to imply that the viewers view is that of an eye, implying the reader is somehow involved in the comic. Later in the comic on post 79 The Finger’s explains that they are doing what they are doing is to find purpose in the void. The teeth explain there is another one whose been here all along referring to the mind of the writer or reader.

Comic on post 87 seemed to be referring to the length of the comic panels with the eyes noting that the amount is random though generally consists of four panels leading people to believe that four panels is a given rule. Though due to their nature as eyes they are unable to quantifiably put that into meaning.

The tongue then questions the meaning of its own knowledge under the principle of whether it is arbitrary or random, causing the viewer to experience a lack of knowledge when the void seemingly cracks and the setting is instantly changed.

This results in the fulfilling of The Finger’s words from the comic on post 63 where they communicate the words;

“Blue Orb.
Red ring.
The lights see.
Purpose.”

Which is revealed to be a blue planet surrounded by a red ring where the tongue exists in a void. Thus revealing that the knowledge of what is happening should soon be explained along with the purpose of the varying organs and body parts.

At least that’s how I’ve come to fathom it…

12 Likes

Wait what

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/jY7JCA9.png

13 Likes

Holy cow…

4 Likes

Leave us be! our minds cannot take your power!

1 Like

Welcome to the internet.

1 Like

Sweet mata nui.

#GOODBYE! THIS IS TOO WEIRD!

5 Likes

MY GOD WHAT

2 Likes

Thanks to this comic I am uncertain of everything that makes up our reality, you sir are fine at breaking one’s perception and veiw of the world…

3 Likes

I swear, I’m gonna lose it if this doesn’t end with “Congratulations” and/or Shinji screaming his lungs out

1 Like