Lime Green.

No problem m8, I just don’t want to be banned or nothin’.

1 Like

Please don’t post more than once in a row. If you want to say something extra but have just posted, you can edit your post by clicking the pencil icon in the bottom right area.

2 Likes

But I was tryna’ reply to two different comments, one by Rose and one by Stoax, I think I might’ve hit the wrong button tho’. My bad.

2 Likes

It’s ok (everyone does it when they first join :stuck_out_tongue: ). Just use quotes or @ tags to edit in a reply to a specific person/comment.

2 Likes

@John_Smith

Like this?

2 Likes

don’t listen to this man
double posting is not okay

But yeah, what John said. If you have any confusion about Double Posting, I highly recommend check out this topic:

in other news nice poem
short and simple

4 Likes

Yes indeed

Don’t listen to this man who twists my words

Except do listen to him

Just not the twisting part

4 Likes

@John_Smith
@Political_Slime

Alright, I’m new to this so I’ll try and ease into it, but gimme a while to get used to it. I’m quite tired and confused at the moment.

Also, thanks.

2 Likes

This is the kind of poem I’d read aloud as I wake up early in the morning to greet the day… If I did that sort of thing, of course.

Lime is one of my favorite colors, so on some level this hurts me. But because it’s all so true, it hurts me even more. ;(

And then finally, the Miru, which hurts me the most.

… Goodness, there’s a lot of pain toward me in this poem. :disappointed_relieved:

Regardless, fun poem, certainly enjoyed reading it. Would love to see more. Welcome to the Message Boards!

15 Likes

How on earth did you manage to break the feels of both Slime and Eljay in a single post

You are truly a master of your craft

@Ghidora131

Positively flattering!
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Almost forgot to mention that this was great; a true piece of art. Whitman would be proud.

This is an amazing poem, and even though I’m not typically one for poetry, it portrays the troubles of Lime Green so well.

1 Like

I’ve never been more offended in my life.

3 Likes

@Mistah_Grammaticul
Thank you very much, I’m glad you liked it.

@Voxumo
Thank you! I’m glad I can capture the feeling.

@RaptorTalon
Nah? I think G2 was the biggest insult of my life.

(Kidding.)

1 Like

NEVER

The heresy of this poem. It must be eradicated.
/s?

Shed a tear at that ending.

Brilliant work. Broke my heart like a lime green socket being assembled.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @OculusNuva!

I’m glad you all enjoyed it so much, alas my 15 minutes of TTV fame has passed. </3

2 Likes

So painfully relatable