Live-action Dora the Explorer Movie

It’s a joke, FTFY means fixed that for you. I’m saying you should go and see Avengers 4 instead of Dora

2 Likes

Why should I look at the sequel of the most anticipated hero movie ever? I better look at Dora!

2 Likes

Avengers 4? That’s just over-hyped. Why go to a movie that is hyped just to be disappointed? Go to a movie that is disappointing to be more disappointed in yourself then the movie exceeds expectations!

2 Likes

My question is: why bother?

2 Likes

Because we must see the failure of the decade before it goes by.

4 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

I have no probl…[quote=“Gatsbyo, post:49, topic:41204”]
she is “16 yrs old”
[/quote]

nevermind.

8 Likes

Movie producers: Get all the little kids excited for the movie coming out in 3 years. They’ll be old enough right?

3 Likes

No taste!

See, this guy knows what’s up. How anyone could value Dora over another incredible, action packed, all-new, red-blooded AMERICAN film.

Directed by Michael Bay?]

Seriously, though, since there isn't a director yet, and since only Nick Stoller and a couple of random guys are confirmed to have any role in the production at the moment, I'd keep an open mind. I'm not going to go see it either way; that said, hopefully some will.
4 Likes

Dora is formed from the letters D, O, R, and A.
D= 4
O= 15
R= 18
A= 1
15/ (4+1)= 15/5=3
Three.
The Illuminati triangle have three angles. Three have 2 E letters, so have green. Just think: thrEE and grEEn. You know what is green? The Illuminati triangle. But don’t forget about the 18 ®.
18/6= 3 and I just said that the Illuminati triangle have three angles.
And also 6=2x3. 3 comes after 2. But you know what is before 2? 1? The A. And A have triangle in it. The Illuminati triangle is a triangle. And it have one eye. Coincidence? I don’t think so. This mean only one think:Dora=Illuminati confirmed.

6 Likes

there’s gonna be a dead fox in this movie I know it.

1 Like

I had forgotten about this. I did not need to remember.

1 Like

Amen.

What the carpet why they doin that

And let’s not all forget the sci-fi Tetris trilogy that’s going to happen.

God bless America lol. It’s kinda sad that most big movies are either Disney or bad…

2 Likes

So… This is still happening?

Hope so, it’ll boost the resale value of dora.

Nah, dora means too much to me, I’d never sell her

5 Likes

Transformers 5; the last knight
Guest starring dora the explorer apparently. Ok.

2 Likes

Well there’s also DreamWorks.