Live-action Dora the Explorer Movie

Not to say this is going to be really really really bad.

But this is going to be really really really bad.

6 Likes

Wait, this is actually the real poster?

As far as I can tell, yes.
Apparently there’s supposed to be a trailer this week too.

2 Likes

Watch the internet light up in fire.

Oh my… My…My.

1 Like

Well, this exists.

Now you know.

2 Likes

Uh um what the uhm okay? I’m not going to question it since the answers will only bring up even more questions.

1 Like

This is simultaneously everything I feared and absolutely nothing like what I expected. It’s every single cliche they could have possibly crammed in, and not even remotely resembling the source material. Granted there isn’t much to work with from the start, but maybe that’s a sigh that this film shouldn’t have been a thing at all!

5 Likes

Dora goes to highschool.

Then doesn’t.

1 Like

It’s like they forced in an entire overdone cliche into the plot that serves absolutely nothing to the story. She just as easily could have been left in the jungle home, and sneak off to go exploring herself. It would have been so easy to change!

1 Like

They want the normal kids to come along too.

~W12~

Oh right because what would we ever do with five or so forced and underdeveloped characters that will be nothing but more cliches and will contribute little to nothing to the plot.

Also I really don’t like what they did with Diego, as he seemingly has less in common with the original than Dora. (Though my reaction he here largely comes from my own nostalgic childhood bias)

2 Likes

Wasn’t Diego her cousin?

Maybe they’ll be in an actual relationship.

Yes. Older cousin. Though that and his name are the only things he seems to have in common with the source material.

1 Like

What the dracu did I just watched? It looks more like a bad parody than a regular movie.

But why? Why does it exist?

This philosophical question has prompted an existential crisis which will consume me until the day that I die…

2 Likes

Y’all are taking this too seriously. Let’s just meme it

2 Likes

I agree.

Here come the memes!

1 Like

I can already hear the memes coming…

:clap: :clap:

I am ready for the review…

1 Like

Bless you Nickelodeon.