Lizard Man

I don’t really have a name for this one, but here is another one of my more recent creations. I like how this turned out. I haven’t taken many pictures of this one. It is just enough to see the whole thing. Also, I 'm not very good with posing, so my mocs tend to be standing fairly relaxed in most of my pictures.

Front View

Back View

Side View

Closeup of the head. His jaw does move, and it’s kind of interesting. He moves his upper teeth as well, as if he’s doing an intimidating expression

31 Likes

So, in this scenario, what does the blue represent?

1 Like

Cool MOC! The head is particularly effective, especially the mouth.

1 Like

looks pretty cool, it looks like he is wearing blue pants over its belly

Weird. Very well built, don’t get me wrong, but really, REALLY weird. In a good way.

Oh my

Dino with pants

.-.
Oh my.

I guess you could call this one Mr Blue pants

oh no, exposed baalljoint

1 Like

Looks a little chubby.

Pants/ overalls.

I think?
As for the moc, it’s a little cluttered but it’s still pretty good.

Cool! Can he bend down, though? I think he would look cooler that way.

Yeah, I was guessing pants, but I also was thinking some sort of distinct underbelly deal.

Just the less armored portion of his scales, or just a different texture, or maybe a jumpsuit, I don’t really know. I haven’t really made any sort of backstory for him.

@SpaceCalamari Thanks.

@Asriel Yeah, it looks like he’s wearing a jumpsuit.

@darkbrick999 I know it’s kind of weird. Could you explain why?

Asides from the weird portion of blue, this looks great, I especially love the head

This guy is intense. Nice.

Thank You!

@BioKnight Thank you!

The way the blue is situated, and the angle of the photo, kind of make it look like it’s wearing a dress.

Well, that’s certainly an interesting perspective. I haven’t heard that one before.

1 Like

That head is amazing, I really like the way that you used th Exo force arms

I’m assuming the blue is pants, he’s kinda like killer croc, 's cool