Logan (AKA Wolverine 3, or Old Man Logan the Movie)

I think it’s really good looking so far, and the song “Hurt” is absolutely perfect for this situation for the character.
Really for the character in general, but especially in this storyline.
So discuss!
(I checked to see if this is already a topic, so it shouldn’t be, but if it is, #flagitdonttagit!)

6 Likes

Anyone else think x23 when prof x said “she’s just like you” and showed the little girl?

5 Likes

Oh, it’s definitely X-23.
If it isn’t I will be absolutely shocked.

1 Like

Maybe it’ll turn out to be Electro’s daughter then.

Get it?

In regards to the movie itself, I’m not excited. I don’t doubt that it has potential, but the Old man Logan angle has an equal amount of potential cliches.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look as good as the first Wolverine movie…

Are you my College Readiness Teacher? He legit thinks X-Men Origins was good.

6 Likes

I dunno.

I’m probably joking.

Or something…

1 Like

so wait from what I gathered it’s the future, Xavier woke up as an old man, found out most/all mutants died(?) and then goes and meets Logan and together with that girl(Who I think either is X 23 or has psychic powers IDK the scenes were confusing) and running away from some malicious group

maybe I want this

2 Likes

I certainly loved the trailer. I will probably enjoy this one.

The game for it was good though :stuck_out_tongue:

gross

There are only a few good things about that movie.

2 Likes

Looks really cool even though I’m not really a fan of the X-Men movies, the trailer is so well done and using the song “hurt” really fits. I don’t typically watch R rated movies, so unfortunately, it renders it pretty unlikely I will go and watch it…

1 Like

It was a fantastic movie, probably the best out of all the x men films

2 Likes

I literally just saw it, what was your guys’ opinion?

It is a very good movie.
The ending has made a lasting impression on me

1 Like

I even don’t know how many movies exist with X Men.

2 Likes

Spoiler, he does not die of adamantium poisoning. Wacht the film theory on it.

1 Like

Changed topic and title ~ Invader Rose

ho boy.

1 Like

I wanted to see it, but it’s rated R.
Logan is on my “movies I’m going to watch when I’m an adult” list, though.

4 Likes

At first I was hesitant about watching Logan. I’m not the biggest fan of Wolverine mainly because the movies are bad, not Hugh Jackman. I feel the movie isn’t a superhero movie, instead it’s a movie about superheroes. Out of all the X-Men and Wolverine movies, this was the best. Of all the Marvel movies this is definitely top 5 for me. Only major complaint I have with this movie is it’s sense of progression (if that makes sense).

2 Likes