Longest time a set (and MOC) has been on your shelf?

What Bionicle set and or MOC has been on your shelf for the longest, always on display?
For me, it’s the Takanuva Titan from 2008, still there after all of these years. My MOC that has had the most staying power is this Mars Mission MOC that I built when I was 9 or so, and is surprisingly good (can’t post picture of it because I’m at school typing this :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

My geonosian starfighter from 2011 has never been taken apart, I mean, a few bricks here and there are missing, but for the most part, it’s completely intact.
for the past few years, I haven’t really been taking apart my sets.

1 Like

Moved to LEGO

Though it has moved shelves quite a bit, my ten to eleven year old yellow castle is still built.

2 Likes

MOC wise, my Self MOC’s second Version. He existed for 3 Months.
As for sets, probably the Hulkbuster set. I took it apart in October this year and I built it in December 2015/January 2016. So almost a year.

1 Like

My modded Triceratops trapper and City ■■■■■■■■■ have been mostly untouched for a little over two years now.

Hmmm, for sets I’ve had the 2015 masters built until recently, and my toa nuva are still on the shelf, the toa metru are in storage but not dissasembled though

If memory serves me correct, I believe Thornraxx has been left untouched for the good four years I’ve had him now.

1 Like

To my knowledge, Benny’s Spaceship.
It sat in the same spot for about a year, then I moved it downstairs a few months ago.
Hasn’t moved much.

1 Like

Probably my Toa Mata, who have been assembled for the past 5-6 years.

1 Like

My castle MOC has been on my shelf for around 4 years. Occasionally I take it down to work on it, but it always goes back up onto the same spot.

I’d say that my Lehvak has moved the least

Hmm, almost two years, my Y-wing (the original)

2013 Chi Cragger still remain on self for 2 years from now.

I have the original Millennium Falcon. It has been built and on my shelf since the day I got it over ten years ago.

1 Like

wellll my self-MOC is a bit over 2 years old

1 Like

I’ve had mine and Kylerak’s 2015 Toa up on our shelve for 2 months now, untouched.

1 Like

The entire 2015 Bionicle wave has been sitting on my shelf pretty much since I got them. Which reminds me, it’s time to dust them off again…

1 Like

I forgot about BIONICLE to be honest. I haven’t taken them down since I got them. In terms of sets, those have been sitting on my shelf the longest.

3 years maybe. I think it was the 2010 Fire Helicopter.

Likewise, although I can’t say he’s in good shape…

He’s missing some Hordika necks and ball joints I looted from him, and his mask is in a parts bin I had to build my Makuta MOC.

My MOC with the longest shelf life has been my Onua Mata-vamp. He was the first one, and despite some minor updates he has remained almost the same and on display for at least two years.