Lost and Found

I lost my small sketchbook

non of my important drawings are in it but still

I have no clue where it went and it annoys me

2 Likes

I lost my McDonald Matorans and a hat one time.:expressionless:

I lost my lego Han Solo once, for a year.
I found him again, not even looking, having given up at that point.

I lost a bunch of old Justice League figures and Transformers…

1 Like

I lost my McDonalds Digimon plushies, I believe someone stole them when I was playing with a group of kids. (they stole the bug and the seal digimon)

And I once found 7000 Serbian Dinars (around 60 Euros) all neatly folded on the ground in the playground near my school when everyone else was playing football (nobody wanted me on the team and I just kind walked around, looking at the ground and then I saw them folded paper beauties). With that money I was able to finish my Matoran collection of 2004.

7 Likes

It could’ve belonged to someone, but hey that’s what they get for not wanting you on the team right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I lost some stuff

1 Like

Of course it belonged to someone, but it wasnt in a wallet nor it was actually possible to find the person since it could be anyone that passed that field/playground. Sucks to be them but its awesome to be me that found it. And it definitely wasnt from some kid, 7000 dinars (60 Euros) was a large sum back then for a 8 year old kid, still is today, to walk around with.

Also Its amusing that the kids from my school that were pricks at me and didnt want me in their team for playing football started to kiss my behind and want a share of the money when I found it. Obviously, that didnt happen and I happily went home with that sum of money.

5 Likes

Like I say whatever’s on the ground is fair game

2 Likes

I found the wing-piece to the MX-81 Hypersonic Operations Spacecraft underneath my bed.

I’ve lost lots of things:

My silver Ignika fell out of a car my familly rented for a trip to arizona.

The better majority of my pre-2011 Lego Harry Potter collection is who knows where.

The XPA-1 Power armor went full nuclear and is now non-recoverable

1 Like

I let my mind wander and it never came back.

8 Likes

How does something just fall out of a car? Did you have it by the window or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I lost Tahu Mata’s head
Never found it again
But I did a bricklink
I lost my Lhikan Hau that I got from a bonkle cronkles boxed set for a while
I found it in my bookcase

2 Likes

I lost faith in BIONICLE G2.

When I was a kid, my brother used to really love Transformers. He had these two (no clue what their names are) that could combine, and he considered them his “prized possessions”.

Well, I took them to a park one day without him knowing…and I lost both of them.

I still have the scars from what he did to me.

2 Likes

Tehutti
Fenrakk
Makuta
Antroz
Vakama
Kikanolo
Nidhiki
Velika
Balta
Piruk
Bomonga
Dekar
Solek

They were never found again. I’m a horrible person.

3 Likes

Another thing I’ve lost is my will to live my passion for making mocs.

Why? Look at my mocs and you will know why.

So you’re Calvin?

10 Likes

I lost the Olmak to my first Brutaka set.

1 Like

yeah

nice job pointing out the reference I was making

1 Like

That reference was intended?
Sorry…