Lost Chronicles -- A Tabletop RPG Homebrew

That’s a question to be taken up with the Game Master.

Last I checked, gear isn’t in a state of fluctuating existence based on location or possession.

1 Like

What if you find a forge? Or a dead guy?

You’re approaching this the wrong way. This isn’t a computer game where what you can do is limited by the functionality that’s built into the code. If it makes sense within the rules of the universe, you can do anything.

1 Like

'K. Thanks.

EDIT: 09/12/2015
Just finished my first Lost Chronicles game. I was the DM.

Me, and a few competitors are in a competition for Strength ‘n’ whatnot. It’s night, and a intercom goes on, waking me up, saying to lock the doors. An explosion follows, then static. I wake up my roomies, DJ PON3, a Female Skakdi of Iron, and Xenon, a Male Vortixx. We exit, and the Building next to us is blazing. We put out the fire. We save people, and overall, it’s a Prologue that unites the heroes.

1 Like

You were running a DM character then? How many regular players did you have?

2 others.

I don’t have anyone to play with. :sob:

Edit:
@TakumaNuva
I was looking through the rules, and I couldn’t figure out if there was a max on the amount of melee weapons you could have. Is there, or is it just as many as you can hold?

I imagine that somewhere there was a Toa who had an armory full of weapons they swapped in and out and carried a wide variety at all times.

1 Like

Cool, Thanks for the answer.

I just rererereread the rule book, but I must ask: Where is the Max Action Points explanation?

Wow, I can’t believe I missed that.

It’s two action points, unless using a Kakama.

yo in the description for the mask of incomprehension it calls it the kanohi tryna.

fix’d

I’m trying to string together a character sheet. It’s much harder than with a G+ roleplay community. Much better system though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lost Chronicles Character Sheet - Google Docs

5 Likes

Mata Nui, thank you so much. :smile: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Praise the great spirit, thank you.

1 Like

It isn’t official. Just something I made for me, but gladly shared to the community.

towards the begining of summer I managed to play a few sessions with my DnD group, basically it went like this:

Joma, wearing a Pakari and a Hau he watches over the jungle vilage of Le-Tatau. This guy is generally what you would think of as the generic toa of fire noble, strong, formal, and boooring! moving on.
Where to start with Nokai other than the beginning. Once a respected Ko-Matoran scholar he was chosen to become a toa but after exploring the world he quickly turned to mercenary work, one thing led to another and he slowly fell into paranoia, he focuses on stealth and ranged combat, he wears the Kanohi Volitak and caries a sniper rifle with a blunder bus mounted under the barrel. Like most toa of ice Nokai is very detached and quiet which isn’t helped by his paranoia and the fact that he is motivated by little more than widgets and self preservation.
Levakk is… something alright, this Le-Matoran had lived on the outskirts of the village for years after Joma moved here. He was always remembered as a little nutty, often popping up unexpectedly and peering into other’s personal lives simply for the sake of creeping them out. The day he showed up as a toa threw everyone off guard. He has a Kanohi Arthron and a Crast, his primary weapon is a large claw worn on his arm and second is a zamor launcher. Living in seclusion all this time he has trained himself extensively in medical skills effectively becoming the team medic.
Odin’mar. Nice name. Anyway as a matoran he was brought up in a village of agori and believed himself to be one of them and was passionate about the glatorian battles and vehicles. One day a toa stone (in his words) fell on his head like an apple and transformed him into a toa of plasma though unfortunate circumstances resulted in him being banished. Very adventurous and inventive gaining a knack for mechanics and piloting.
The amnesiac toa of psyonics, where have I heard that one. One day she wakes up in a cave and hears a voice in her head, saying her name is Alice.

The story begins with each of the wayward toa (minus Levakk) wandering into the village, being the captain of the guard Joma came to greet the unusual visitors, after some brief character interations they discuss the rumours of a rahkshi roaming the forrest nearby and Joma was too busy guarding the town to go running off after rumours but decided that he couldn’t send three young toa out on their own. As they leave the village they see a shadowy figure hiding in the trees. They chase the figure down only to discover that it was, big surprise Levakk. Antics ensue and they capture him, assuming him to be the fabled rahkshi terrorizing the village. They prepare to return home but as they’re travellling they hear rustling in the nearby trees. As Joma goes to investigate a rahkshi of gravity attack’s the party. As an instinctive reaction Nokai is the first to pull out his weapon but the dark makes it harder to get a clear shot, he calls to the toa of fire to ignite the thing to get a clear shot. Joma blasts it at point blank sending it back a few bios and setting it on fire. Nokai takes aim and fires. He misses the head but tears a hole straight through the chest armour leaving it severely weakened and damaged. Joma shoulder charges the rahkshi, the weakened mechanics caved from the impact crushing the Kraata instantly.

continued later…

@TFM101A I hope you don’t mind me copying it and tidying it up a bit

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Of course you can use it!