Lost Chronicles -- A Tabletop RPG Homebrew

Hey there, I’m still working on my campaign with my mates. Looking through the rules, I was curious. There are Traits to turn into a Kaita/Nui fusion, but I didn’t see stats or an explanation anywhere for how it works. Could y’all help me understand? Thanks a bunch!

I don’t think there are any official rules for it. Since you reminded me of it, however, I have just added a link in my own topic with my own interpretation of Kaita. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad I found this post. Your work here has inspired me and a small group of my friends to adapt D&D 2e for relatively the same purpose, but set in a noncanon location, Rega Nui. We’re starting from scratch but I really hope it turns out to be fun!

3 Likes

Wow, a lot can change in a year.

2 Likes

Somebody tryna edit my document

Y’ain’t lol

However, SorTeaJer, you can make your own copy and edit that instead. =)

1 Like

So is this still being worked on?

This project is deader than Bionicle

Oh well then

Dead or not, my current campaign is going pretty well so far. Third session is Friday. I have a Po-Matoran, 5 Toa (Ice, Psionics, Magnetism, Shadow, and Air), 2 members of Brutahkas species, a Vortixx, and a Skakdi. Had some fun in the Archives, Friday is airship shenanigans and some old friends in the Metru.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that people still play this. How do you feel about the game in regards to content and balance?

Right now, in terms of balance, my PC’s are all basically unstoppable, although that’s mostly my own fault for let them choose custom backgrounds and not limiting them as much in terms of character gen, I feel like I have to either create much stronger versions of current creatures/enemies, or have them act as parts of large groups. In terms of content, I’m have a lot of fun creating situations where they can use powers to try and solve puzzles/evade traps and the like. I didnt expect my group to be so large, so theres basically someone for any kind of situation. Narrative wise I think their enjoying it, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

I’m still working on a DND home brew for Bionicle, but I may have to borrow a few of your ideas for it. This looks real nice!