M.O.C Umarak the wild

he’s been hunting for so long he’s gone crazy!
just decided to revamp here really.

thoughts and criticism anyone? have a good day!

72 Likes

Amazing concept and head build

A bit thin imo

1 Like

I find the arm design and hinde legs distracting, but head to toe it’s rather good.

The “head” kinda shaped like a Huna kanohi, the “kilt” is unusual seeing those wing System used inverted, and still maintain some of OG Umarak aspect.

3 Likes

That mask is legitimately creepy. Probably has something to do with the massive horns coming out of it.

1 Like

Very cool! Reminds me of majoras mask

2 Likes

Really don’t look like Umarak for me… It seems to be a completely different character.

i like the design here (thou its a bit odd to call this Umarak). The strange build make this a pritty cool looking entity.

it actually do look like a strange, tribal entity.

Just asking here, what exactly do you find distracting about the arms? thanks for the feed back mate!

I love the jungle tribe look you gave him, great concept and moc.

The mass trans-green limb used and placement of the dark red spike placement.

1 Like

I aspire to be as good at mocing as you.

1 Like

well, with enough practice and out of the box thinking, I recon you could be better at mocing then me bro!

1 Like

Thanks.

W H Y?

3 Likes

doo heads

3 Likes

just be happy it ain’t a red pin

3 Likes

I like is a lot!
It sure does have a true Bionicle look to it. You managed to capture the charm of G1 and G2 in one MOC. Noice!
One bit of constructive criticism would be to add some more trans green and dark red to the legs, and give it spiked toes. I’d recommend either the Exo Force robot arms, along with some little spike parts, similar to the tan ones on the knees.
Otherwise, I wouldn’t change much else.
Again, good job! :ok_hand:

perfection

2 Likes

Love how the system and contraction peices blend so well together

1 Like

I could imagine this thing looking at me in the dark