M.O.C Unit 6 (Law-bot)

after the fail of the CODE B.L.A.C.K program, Matoran workers quickly created a new law enforcement to help the Toa protect Sphera Nui, but a certain Unit 6 was exposed to an experimental virus that destroyed its primary programming, causing it to go rogue, choosing its own path, thanks to Misery’s virus…

these Robotic AI are used as law enforces throughout the city of Sphera Nui, much like the Vahki in Metru Nui, yet they were built in a more humanoid manner. they wield an arm cannon that can either stun or kill and a shield for defense and offence. Though they are less violent and extreme as the CODE B.L.A.C.K series, yet they are efficient at capturing criminals and will stop at nothing to achieve their directive to protect matoran and the city of Sphera Nui.

sorry for some of the pictures, some of them are a little blurry.

size comparisons

have a good week!

critiques? Comments? Feedback? suggestions?

40 Likes

What a giant shield!

2 Likes

This looks pretty good. I think it would look better if you made some custom upper legs, those look a little thin. the shield is pretty cool, too.

2 Likes

Looks ready for a riot.

1 Like

Guess they didn’t learn from the Kralhi and the Vahki :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like the tower shield and the main torso looks good, but the legs just feel as though you ran out of parts, as they really don’t fit the rest of the MOC.

3 Likes

Neat colors and build, however the thighs look a little thin. But I guess that’s okay because a robot’s proportions can be different.

1 Like

sad but true…
thanks for the feedback though!

2 Likes