Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

Watch a random ghost movie.

As long as the characters isn’t taking any significant damage I can’t see why you get so triggered.

The action of having such moves implies it.

But I am not allowing two such moves one after another.

He never fought a ghost.

It was obvious that he was a boss.
You just weren’t in the game for long enough.

Then think of another method. [quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:229, topic:49784”]
Starscream can be hurt when possessing a body and I imagine some forms of energy can also hurt his actual ghost, or (at the very least) disrupt it.
[/quote]

Plus he is…
You know…
Starscream.
“You are either lying or you’re stupid!”

1 Like

I already said why. Starscream is significantly taller and stronger, and he should be able to simply grab something that is right in his face.
But you have multiple other advantages.

Yeah, if I recall, most Cybertronians from the Beast Wars era are comparable in height to a modern human.

Yeah, okay. I don’t want to discuss too much about this. I guess I’ll let my character get beaten because so wills the GM, for whatever reason.

But they are quite shorter than the old Transformers.

Starscream is here to stay. He will not be defeated (at least not for good) by any NPC, and unless I write in something to make the story easier (tho this takes away from the fun) the only way to defeat him is via an inovation coming from any one of your characters. That’s it: he is a test.
Not to mention that just because you crunched backwards doesn’t mean he can’t grab you.

1 Like

OK, (hopefully) monthly Advice Day.
I’ve observed in the last few weeks that the rp has like these “pockets” of activity, where it goes strong for a few days and then silence for a few more.
I would like all of the active players to give me some advice about the story narrative, how to improve the game so that the activity would be more fluid. I also want to know which of the current plotlines you think is the best and which one needs improvement the most.

@Toa_Vladin okay who should I attack now? You said them but not them so now what?

Leave it like that.
You should tho starts reading the profiles that I linked in the main topic, so you get a better idea of who I am talking about when I mention somebody.

I am so confused…

Just continue fighting who you wanted to fight.

So I just want to be clear: @MichaelBT-7474 although now Voltex is extremely powerful (Mirage’s “you will be the most powerful being ever” thing isn’t really that true, tho Voltex now is a lot more powerful than a lot of other people), he is still affected by the physics that @ProfSrlojohn described. His upgrade mainly is composed out of a massive plus in strength, not out of reality warping powers.
I’d say that in this situation Voltex would still be pushed back by Scaleraker’s attack, but not enough to make him fall over.

@Toa_Vladin

One issue, i have no idea where the seacons are in relation to Scaleraker.

You are at the exit of the prison.
That is at the bottom of a whole digged by the Vehicons to get to the prison.
The Seacons are in that whole, so from that distance Scaleraker would be able to both see and probably even hear them.

@Toa_Vladin This is the Sword Mace I was talking about.

It looks like a regular sword imo.

I mean, I suppose, but they called it a “Sword Mace” in the show I guess I can call it a greatsword.

Yeah, greatsword would be more fit.

1 Like

Aight, sorry for the confusion.

It’s OK.

And this is his tail @Toa_Vladin so that you get what it is and what it can do. But the beam part that was my idea.