Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

I love how the rest of the group are like, “Alright boys, let’s get down to business” while Drill bit’s just like, “Senpai!!!”

2 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve read the entire week.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

----‐------

You don’t seem to understand how USB works. USB is just the connector. It stands for Universal Serial Bus. I think what you mean is a USB Flash Drive, or Flash Drive.

1 Like

Name: Gigatread
Appearance:

Beast mode:

(Source: Toraton by Hydromancerx on DeviantArt)

Weapons and abilities: He carries no weapon. He prefers not to fight, but when combat is unavoidable he can use his tremendous size and weight to his advantage. Either by shaking the ground to knock the enemy off their balance, or flat out crushing them under foot. Additionally, he’s nigh invulnerable to physical attack when in beast mode.

Bio: Gigatread is the very definition of a gentle giant. Despite his utterly massive size and physical strength to match, he’s never wanted to hurt anyone. Before the collapse, he was training in various forms of medicine. Studying mnemosurgery just before the virus outbreak. As he was only partially through his study, he is unpracticed and lacks confidence in his abilities.

2 Likes

hey you’re cheating
Accepted!

2 Likes

By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask. How long exactly has it been between the outbreak and now?

I’ve mentioned it a while ago. Two months at the very most.

Alright. Good to know.

1 Like

@MaxinePrimal

Drill Bit and Razorclaw’s relationship theme.

1 Like

OK!
So for a Beast Wars rp, the Vehicons themselves are actually pretty underdeveloped… So, which one do you think should get the next spotlight?

• Spy Streak
  • Quake
  • Tankor
  • Jetstorm
  • Thrust
  • Nitro (Zeus)
  • Scavenger

0 voters

Just for the record, please don’t go on and vote Tankor, Jetstorm and Thrust before even considering the others because “AW, I LOVED THEM IN BEAST MACHINES!”. Give all of the others a chance too.

Thrust and Jetstorm to me had the most personality in the original series. So seeing them be the focus would be nice.

I shouldn’t have put them there too…

Okay, I’m a little lost. I know the gist of what’s going on, but I’m not sure what to have my characters do to be a part of it.

The group is preparing to split into two: Halfshell and Razorclaw prepare to go in a mission to save the other Seacons, the deserting Vehicons, Snapper and Weirdwolf. Manta wants to take the others to the Tripredacus Tower to try to get the location of the Oracle and get to it as fast as possible.
Forager (and by extension Moley) can either go in the rescue mission, or stay with Manta and go to the tower.

Got it. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem.

Overall, we entered in the third part of the story pretty smoothly. Really looking forward for the following events.

@MaxinePrimal I think you haven’t heard it yet: towards the end of the story our cast of characters (or at least the core ones) will get Reformatted by the Oracle.
I say the core ones, because I really can’t think of a place where I can get reformatted pics for all of the side characters, like the Seacons, Snapper, etc.
now that I think of it I should actually start drawing some designs for my characters too.
So if you want to participate, I recommend you to to search for a design now, unless you want me to either find/draw one for you, like Blackbelt wants for example.
Also, @ProfSrlojohn @meepinater, you two also need to find a design for your reformatted characters.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s entirely necessary to find art for the reformation in order to be a part of it, but if you think it necessary, then I would appreciate you making a design for me.

1 Like

It’s not 100% necessary, it’s just something that I wish you would do.
But if you want me to do it, it’s all right.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like