Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Neither had I, until I met him. He may be after your time though”

“Not to mention that Skywarp died before he could have any offspring, but that doesn’t matter. The last thing I remember was me, Skullcruncher and Mindewipe retreating, ya know 'em?”

“Mindwipe rings a bell, he was a bat wasn’t he? The other than that I don’t know, but I never met either of them”

@Toa_Vladin

Forager and the Mole Drone continue to dig down around the rubble of the collapsed building. Or rather, the Drone was doing all the work, and Forager reclined on its back while humming a tune.

“Ye, a bat. They were my friends.”

“I’m Drill Bit, by the way!”

“A’right,” says Forager. “I’m Forager.”

“I’m sorry for your loss.” Scaleraker says. “I know how it feels.”

He nodded. “Nice to meet ya!”

“I have no idea if they are dead or alive.”

“At this point, I hat to say it, but it’s safe to assume they are dead.”

“My fellow captivessss…” Slyther said.

“Not after what I found out.”

“Who?”

“All of whom wasss captured by the Ssssseaconssss? Thosssse guysss were my targetssss.”

“The Seacons? How did you knew about them? It seemed that they haven’t left their pit in ages!”
OOC: If you’re doing what I think you’re doing, I have nothing against it.

1 Like

“I stand corrected then. What happend to them?”

“I dunno. What I do know is that now I am retreatin ‘n’ now I find myself in an extremely high tech CR Chamber. It’s glass was broken, and it’s systems were fryed, so the thing was easily busted.”
“Next thing ya know,” Weirdwolf continued. “I find myself in a huge chamber, with hundreds upon hundreds of other CR Chamber, all havin’ all sorts of Decepticons in 'em that I never met before.”

“That sounds interesting, any idea who was running the facility?”

“I’ll get to that, hold your horses! Anyway, I wake up and I see a couple of blue jet robots fighting the guardians ‘n’ then taking the chambers with 'em. I offline 'em all quickly -both jet robos and guards-, ‘n’ then try to learn what the frak happened to me!”

Scaleraker listens silently.

“The computer was damaged as hell, but I’m not stupid. So apparently, after the great war all of the Decepticons except a select few were captured in two prisons here in Iacon. I was captured in one of ‘em, and the other one… I have no idea where it is. The frakking thing didn’t told me. I am in the future, like in Back in the Future if you know what I’m sayin’. I have no idea what these jets ‘n’ robots that are trying to kill us all are, I didn’t depicted the future like that, K. I really don’t care anyway. My scope is to find the other prison and wake up all of the Decepticons, to continue our mission of conquering Cybertron!”

"Good luck. Your gonna need it to overthrow Megatron. He’s got an army of drones that are constantly being replaced, while even if every single Decepticon was healthy, intact, and ready to fight, there would be, at most, about 1000 of you?