Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“The boss would want to meet him! For once, be rational Darkwing!”
Darkwing growled, and pulled back his gun.
“Fine.”

Transwarp almost fell over with relief as the gun was moved away from him.

OOC: so, is this guy known as the terror that flaps in the night? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Darkwing then turned to the others.
Octane, the white triple changer, was forcing his foot on Backstop’s robot mode chest, and was pointing his gun at his head.
Skullcruncher, the crocodile Headmaster, was lying nearby, his waste leaking Energon as a deep whole made by Backstop’s horn could be seen. Rattletrap, the red, handless one, was trying to help him stand up.
Lugnut, the muscle of the team presumably caught Slyther in his hands (@meepinater).
“We are leavin’.” Darkwing said.
“And that’s because…?” the dark blue tank, Straxus, said.
“Because we got them, and the boss would like to see them.”

Forager’s face contorts into a scowl, and he sputters as if about to make some biting remark, but he falls silent.

“Alright,” he sighs. “I guess I’ll crawl back in there an’ try not to get shot.”

With that, the rat assumes beast mode and squeezes through the opening, crawling back down the tunnel.

Once he would get inside, he would see that the Decepticons he saw earlier were gone.

Doing his best to keep quiet and out-of-sight, Forager looks for any other signs of life within the prison. He kept his flashlight stowed in the compartment on his back, relying on the night vision his beast mode’s eyes provided him.

Around him there would still be a lot of closed cryogenic tubes, with Decepticons inside of them.

Forager remains in beast mode and treads carefully, for fear of somehow waking the Decepticon prisoners. He looks for anything that could lead him to Backstop. Trouble was, he had no idea what that could be.

There would be a few sets of stairs that would lead him to the next level.
And there would be stairs for another level.
And another.
And another.
So on, for what seemed to be the infinite.

Primus, man, how big is this place? Forager wonders.

Ehhh, then again, there were a lotta Decepticons…

Doing his best to be stealthy, Forager keeps searching.

As he would go up he would hear voices again.

Forager stops, and tries to listen to what the voices were saying.

They were way too far away for him to hear them.

“Halfshell! We are all going to DIE, if we don’t get out of here! Leave you delusions of Grandeur behind for ONE minute, and get out of here! We can get them later!”

“No!” Halfshell yelled.
One of the blue jets would land and transform next to Scaleraker.

“Would you rather DIE?” He yelled. “Because I don’t!” He then turned, and slashed at the jet.

“One life is nothing compared to the future of our race!” he yelled, as he hit another jet with his shield.
Scaleraker’s slash would barely leave a scratch on the jet’s armour.
“We are more resistant now.” the jet said, with a text-to-speech-like voice.

“There won’t be any future at all if we die due to your arrogance!”

“Slag,” he muttered, backing away.

“I am your leader! I order you to listen to me!”
The jet started laughing as he approached Scaleraker treacherously. From behind, Demolishor tried to Hulk-smash him, but the jet quickly turned around and caught him by one of his arms, pulled it to his back, and kicked him forward towards Scaleraker.

Scaleraker ducked, and yelled up at Halfshell, “A leader doesn’t send his men to pointless deaths! We are 9 (?) to who knows how many! We can’t win this!”