Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

The first question. Is he nearby?

Just read the last post.
@ProfSrlojohn

Scaleraker dodged the jet again, spinning, and tries to jab him in the back.

Right in the middle of his back, between two panels that would ■■■■■ in the altmode, there seemed to be a week spot. If Scaleraker hit the jet there, he would yell in pain and sparks would fly out of his wound.

he most likely would. Scaleraker pulled his claws out of the wounds, and let the body drop. he turned to find the next target.

The jet, however, would not die.
The hit was fatal, yes, but the drone itself was still alive, tho in massive pain. His text-to-speech voice could be heard crying in pain.
“That was way easier than it seemed…” Demolishor said from his place. He seemed to be working at another cryogenic tube. “Wonder if they all have the same weak spot, or just the jets.”

Above, God Neptune was almost fully covered in drones of the three types, slowly but surely hitting him with all they’ve got, breaking into his armour.

“sorry.” Scaleraker said, before jabbing his claws into the drone’s head. Ending it’s misery.

“Don’t know, but let’s find out.” he said, and pointed to God Neptune.

The jet indeed finally died. The bulk of his armour was indeed stronger than any other one ever seen by Scalerake before, but the back of his head, on the other hand, was not.

“I would be more than happy to go shoot them all!” the old Decepticon said, pointing to the numerous barrels on his body. “I really would, son, but trust me: even I cannot defeat them.” he said, pointing to the swarms.

Right then Mirage and Starscream made their appearances, reverting in robot modes as they landed on one of the platforms.
“Swindle! Blast Off! The Combaticons!” Starscream said, recognising his old creations. “They all are here! The entire Decepticon army! Megatron’s army! And now it’s all mine!” he whispered, determination and joy visible in his optics.
“Uhm… Mine.” Mirage said.
“Yeah. That’s what I said.”

“Can you shoot those two up there? That would solve a lot of problems” he asked.

Demolishot angled two of his barrels towards Mirage and Starscream, before suddenly freezing.
“Is that…?”

“Starscream yes. He has somehow survived all these years.”

He lowers all of his weapons.
“I cannot shoot Starscream! He is one of us!”

“Are you loyal to the Old megatron? Because he’s not, according to every single story I’ve ever read about him.”

“Son, at this point I only want to meet an actual familiar face that would explain me what I’ve lost. No offence, I trust any Decepticon, but Starscream was the commander of the Seekers for thousands of years!”

“which raises a question. Why? Why would Megatron put such an untrustworthy individual in a position of authority? To keep an eye on him, that’s why. I understand you are confused, lost, and most likely scared. You’re a fool if you aren’t, but trust me on this, Starscream, is NOT the one you want to go to for this.”

Demolishor indeed seemed confused.
Starscream, however, got hit anyway by one of God Neptune’s fist. As soon as he saw him, the combiner tries to hit the ghost and the half-Vehicon half-Autobot as hard as he could, which in turned spilled over multiple platforms a good part of the drones, including the one Demolishor and Scaleraker were on. Starscream phased through the fist, while Mirage got hit and launched into a wall.
The drones that fell on our protagonists’ platform quickly jump up and as soon as they see the two Decepticons, they attack.

Scaleraker readies his claws for the attack.

Two of the bulky blue ones charge at him, while one of the yellow ones shoot at him from behind.
@ProfSrlojohn

@Chromeharpoon

Scaleraker ducks and rolls, dodging the blasts and the brutes, and the blast would probably hit one of the bulky ones.

It does indeed hit one. The brute, a former Swarm Drone mutated by Starscream, seems to be unaffected, as he turns and protests to the former Scrapmetal Drone.
The other Swarm Drone lunges forward.
@ProfSrlojohn