Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Oh, for frak’s sake!!! Don’t tell me you didn’t know that!”

Slyther gently set Backstop down.

He glanced up at the Decepticons, scoffing.
“I’m a 'con, too, you know!” He sneered back up at them.

They all continued booing them, even louder.
One Seeker approached the three. He was obviously bored and really unhappy for having to do his job that particular day.

“All right! All right! Cut the crap!” Acid Storm yelled to all the Decepticons, before turning to the three. “I am sergeant Acid Storm, leader of the Seeker army and designated by Shockwave to meet and assure the interrogation of the prisoners. Can I hear some names? Some factions?”

1 Like

Slyther folded his arms and frowned.

Acid Storm suddenly focuses on Slyther.
“You mute? You deaf? Talk man, talk!”

“Why should I?”

“'Cause if you didn’t notice, you are surrounded by us, and we have guns. So cut the slag and stop talking, or else you won’t like what’ll happen to you and your friends!”
“Slyther.” Backstop said, putting his hand on Slyther’s arm. “I don’t think this is the time to be stubborn.”
From around and above them, the crowd of Decepticons continued booing. So much so, that Sixshot himself decided to leave Shockwave’s room, watching the newcomers from above.
@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98

Mirage continued fighting Halfshell, if what they were doing could be called a fight in the first place. Halfshell was taking hit after hit after hit, till Mirage punched him in the face so hardly that the Seacon was sent rolling on the ground.
“Heh, not much of a leader anymore, aren’t you?” Mirage said, approaching Halfshell, cleaning his blade of the blood that spilled out of the Seacon’s wounds.
From her spot, Scylla started crying and yelling, trying to get to her father figure. However, Sea Phantom and Coelagon were keeping her in place, while the Scrapmetal Units around them were pointing their heavy weapons at them, preparing to shoot them if they were trying to help their leader.
Desperately, Scylla tried to call Scaleraker one more time.
“Where the slag are you?! Your leader needs help! We need your help! The Seacons help each other you traitor!” she cried, unaware that Scaleraker was fighting, or at least fought, Mirage’s new general.
@ProfSrlojohn

All this time, Starscream was climbing up the whole that the battle was happening in, as if following a weird sound that only he could hear. When he arrived on the ground level, his face turned from confusion to shock.
“Slag! Oh, slag! It’s him again!”

@MichaelBT-7474

From their tunnel, Manta and Drill Bit weren’t able to hear the booing and the coming of the new group: the walls of the prison were way too thick.
“I am getting bored…” Drill Bit said, throwing with metal rocks at the tunnel dub by Moley. “The guy should have returned by now.”
“He said that he is facing troubles or something like that…” Manta recalled, standing by the Mole Drone. “Maybe we should go searching for him.”
“No way, I am not going in there. Call him and ask him what’s taking him so long.”
Manta sighed. “All right.” she said, before calling him again. “Forager. Where are you? What are you doing there? Have you found Beetle and the Seacons?”

@Chromeharpoon

“No.” He shakes his head. “I just don’t have anything else to say, my mind is made up.” He said. “But since I like a good sport I’ll give you a ten second rundown, you run and I hunt.”

“For frak’s sake I told you!” Weirdwolf yelled to Demolishor.
“You don’t understand!” Demolishor yelled to Voltex. “Starscream will either kill you, or use you as his goon! Whatever he told you, he lied!”

“Like you cons were ever bots of your word.” Voltex argued.

“The Decepticons as a whole? No. I? Yes. I never lied, I never deceived, I never—” Demolishor started.
“Primus, what a saint you are! Are you sure you’re not actually an Angelicon?” Weirdwolf interrupted him.

“Your reputation as a con doesn’t proceed you right.” Voltex said. “So you can’t expect me to trust you.” He crossed his arms. “For all I can know, you are planning on lying to me as well.”

“OK, don’t trust us, you don’t have to join us, but Starscream too will betray you!”

Scaleraker heard her cry, and looked down the hole. “Scylla, is that you!? What’s going on down there!?” He calls.

OOC: No, the top of the prison is at the bottom of the whole, so she would technically be higher than him.
IC: Due to the noise surrounding her, she couldn’t hear him.

Scaleraker transformed to beast mode, and began digging, trying to reach the surface.

If he would dig towards Scylla’s position, inside the whole, he would be able to then dig up anywhere around them, in the centre of the group where the Seacons were, around the Units that were surrounding them, or even around the fighting Mirage and Halfshell.
Instead, if he would have tried to go to the very surface, outside the whole, he might meet the stunned Starscream.
OOC: I kinda feel y’all didn’t really understood the current settings.

Scaleraker broke the ground slightly, just enough to get a fix on Mirage, before erupting out of the ground and charging him.

OOC: Not really, no.

“I’ll be ready when that happens.” He said.

This would definitely surprise Mirage, as he stumbles backwards and falls to the ground.

“Oh, will you?”