Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Silence covered the prison as the Decepticons looked at each other.
“A Predacon?” asked a Seeker confused.
“What’s a… Predacon?” Acid Storm asked.
In the relatively short time in which they’ve been online the Decepticons found out about the Vehicons and the new Megatron, but the chaos caused by him make it too hard for them to find out what the current factions are.

“About time.” Groaned Scaleraker, as he got to his feet.

Slyther blinked, then smiles.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m a decepticon. We’re all decepticons.”

The units, Seacons, even Mirage turned their glance to Starscream. Behind him, a tall silhouette could be seen approaching the mouth of the whole.

Megatron’s true body was now a blend of technic implants and dragon scales, forming a miss-matched collection of organic parts and technic machines.
“Mirage!” Megatron yelled.
Slag!” Mirage would yell. If Scaleraker would look, he could see the former Vehicon’s face covered in shock and despair.

“Is that so?” Acid Storm asks. “Well then, I guess you can…”
“Take them to interrogation.” Sixshot said from his spots.
“Yes sir but…”
Take them to interrogation.

1 Like

Scaleraker slowly edged to the Seacons. “I suppose it’s time we ducked out, yeah?” Scaleraker whispered.

The Vehicons were still surrounded by the Units.
“How… How did you…” Mirage started.
“You dirty, imbecile, moronic excuse for a trashy cancer!” Megatron yelled from his spot, looking down at his former Herald. “You of all people betrayed me, left the cause of your maker, and forced me to come here into this disgusting, sick body! For that I should kill you with my own hands, I should rip your brain module in half!”
Mirage seemed devastated and infuriated.

“By the maker!” Demolishor said, seeing Megatron from his spot.
“What are you waiting for!?” Starscream yelled to Voltex, floating to him. “Go! Kill him, or he will kill us all!”
@MichaelBT-7474

“I have an idea, circle round me, and I’ll dig us a tunnel out. When the tunnel is finished, come in one by one. Sound good?”

“You don’t go anywhere!” Mirage said, pointing his cannon at Scaleraker.

“I’m not sure you’re in a position to threaten anyone.” Scaleraker retorted, pointing at the fuming Megatron.

Mirage cringed as he desperately moved his glance from Scaleraker to Megatron. The latter was slowly but menacingly going down the wide, crater-like whole towards Mirage.
“Atlast! It’s time for a clean up within my ranks… Yes…” Megatron said, as suddenly behind him all types of Vehicons showed up, running down the crater to attack the group, no matter their allegiance.

“Cover me!” He called to the seacons, before diving into the ground, and digging a hole deep enough for the seacons to all fit into. “Whoever’s best at digging get in first, I’ll cover you as you climb in.”

This would not be necessary. With a loud yelling, Mirage ordered all of his Units to fight charge at the Vehicon drones, the former completely forgetting of the Seacons.

“Never mind then. Let’s get the slag out of here, shall we?”

Sea Phantom helped taking Halfshell, as Coelagon and Scylla followed them.
“You came!” Scylla exclaimed, grinning.

“Like I wouldn’t?” He replied with a smile, running alongside her. “I was on my way up with Demolisher and Weirdwolf, when we got a bit sidetracked by a certain behicon general and his goons.”

Scylla opened her mouth to respond, when suddenly five jet drones with Jetsorm in front of them blocked her and the other Seacons.
“Missed me, scaleball?”

“Not particularly. You do realize your boss is in a big fight with his competitor, right?”

“One thing you don’t seemed to have understood: everybody is boss’ competitor!” he said, before he and all of the other drones opened fire at the group.

Scaleraker grunted and took it on the scales. “Well, we’re not!” He said, “we have no quarrel with you!”

Jetstorm does not respond as he and his drones continued shooting.
The first to be shot is Coelagon who is hit in his chest and instantly falls to the ground.
Sea Phantom hides Halfshell in a dent before starting to shoot at the drones. Scylla does the same with her tentacle machine guns.