Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

OOC: It was horrifying and no, I won’t take chances, I won’t auto-hit don’t worry. I’ll just keep my distance from them.

He dashes to the side, invading both him and them. As he was fairly far from them he opened fire at the minicons first, to get rid of them.

OOC: so traumatising/s

The drones, being only a bit short than Voltex, would not be as easy to run of, seeing that they were encircling him very closely.

Slyther growled at the Seekers, as he unhappily let them push him.

At the end of the hallway there are several doors. The three of them are pushed inside three rooms, with two Seekers each following them inside.
Who knows what was the initial purpose of those rooms? Maybe for lunch brakes? Maybe for the entertaining of the former guardians of the prison? What was for sure was the fact that now the only things inside were one table and two chairs.
The Seekers forced Slyther, Techwarp and Backstop to sit down, before approaching and guarding the door, that was now behind the chair on which the interrogated ones were forced to stay on.
@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98
Not long after Slyther was told to stand down, the door opens and closes, as a Decepticon walks in the room and sits on the opposite chair.

OOC: If I did too many things around your characters in one post I am sorry, and let me know.
IC: “All right! All right! Let’s get over with this…” the Decepticon said. “I am the interrogator.”

1 Like

“Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. Jussssst get on with it already.” Slyther snapped at the interrogator.

“No need to get all rude like that, snake. What was your name? Slyther?”

Transwarp kept quiet. His reasoning being that if he answered truthfully and only spoke when asked to, he may not have as much damage as he feared.

After a little while longer, Transwarp would heard the door behind him opening, before a myriad of small steps suddenly approaching him from behind.

Transwarp turned his head to try to see if he could identify the sound’s source.

The steps would be too fast, as they make their way around them.
From the floor one Decepticon jumps on the table, one so small that calling him a Decepticon was definitely an overstatement.

The little robot looks at Transwarp with his big, red eyes, observing his reactions.

Transwarp’s reaction was one of surprise and curiosity. Okay, that’s a pretty rare sight to see. he thought, also remembering that one should never judge a Cybertronian’s strength by their size; little guys can be pretty devastating if set loose just so.

“What the frak are you starring at?!” the little Decepticon yelled.

“I’m sorry.” Transwarp said, “It’s just your build is pretty rare and I’ve never seen one before, just descriptions from historical archives.”

“You just called me small, boy!? Do you think I’m little?!”

Uh oh. Transwarp thought, trying to figure out a way to not end up knowing how much this guy knows how to hurt people.

“I assure you Mr. Look-at-me-and-see-how-tall-I-am! I might be small, but I swear on Primus that if you make any remark about my size during the course of this interrogation I’ll cut your head off and disassemble your brain module piece by piece!”

“Don’t worry guys,” Forager mutters to his comrades. “This is all part o’ my master plan…”

“Trust him! He’s Deathastertron! He killed Pyro!”
The renegades then surrounded the group, pushing them towards the hallway that Forager saw earlier.
“Not there again!” Icepick cried.

Forager looks for any sort of opening he could use for an attack.

“Just stay cool…” he whispers.

He could always try to attack the renegades, who at this point were strongly thinking that they have won, but once they would enter the hallway, almost 1:1 identical with the one that lead to Shockwave’s room, it might be too late.