Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Okay y’all, on three!” Forager hisses to his cohorts.

“One, two, three!” Forager shoots his pistols at his foes, while raising his cutting laser above his shoulder and sweeping the beam wildly across the hall in front of him. Hopefully, his allies would attack with him.

“Listen here,” Transwarp said, “Me and my friends have had a pretty bad month having to run for our lives from legions of drones to keep our Sparks where they belong and looking for some kind of celestial computer so, could you please cut us some slack and just let us tell you what we know and just skip the unpleasant stuff?”

It was clear he was nearing his wits’ end. “If you find it amusing, I’m gonna ask to see Shockwave and tell him the same thing and explain what’s been going on since you all were put in stasis.”

“…yes, Slyther.”

Pounce and Cindersaur are hit by the shots, but not killed. Same for Cindersaur, who now has a deep laser cut on his back.
“Son of a-” Long Haul exclaimed before attempting to smash Forager.

“Hahaha! If you would dare to say something like this in front of Shockwave he would slaggin’ melt your face off!” the small Decepticon said, laughing. The two Seekers guarding them also chuckled.
“But fine, if you insist, le’s begin. What was your name? Techwarp? Transwarp?”

“Slyther. I am Scorponok.” the Decepticon said. The name might obviously remind Slyther of the former Decepticon with the same name. “Tell me Slyther: who are you? How did it just so happened that you got into our tunnels together with your friends?”

@MichaelBT-7474

@ProfSrlojohn

“I wasssss ran down here by Megatron and hissss… forcesss.” Slyther said.
“And then I met the resssst of the sssurvivorsssss.”

Scorponok opens his optics widely.
“Megatron?”

“Yeah, Megatron.” Slyther impatiently repeated himself.

“That’s impossible! Megatron is dead!”

“My name is Transwarp.” He said.

“Scalpel. But for you I am the Doctor.”

“Acknowledged, Doctor.” Transwarp said.

“Now, I strongly remember how you loudly and proudly exclaimed that you are the ancestor of Skywarp. Care to explain yourself?”

Transwarp explained how he traces his genealogy to Skywarp through his paternal line. However, when the record reached Skywarp, it got a hair inconsistent as, while it was confirmed this individual is his ancestor, it seemed as if the ones making the record, who were Decepticons, either called him Skywarp or Cyclonus and there was little to no reason why that was the case. The best guess Transwarp could make was it was probably a matter of personal preference on the part of the ones who wrote down those records.

“Hm… That’s curious. I’ve never heard of Skywarp having any… You know… I thought he died before he could have one.”

“I imagine something got tampered with along the way but I feel confident he is my ancestor to some degree.” Transwarp told Scalpel, his tone reflecting his surety.

“If you want, you can try to do a genetic test to see if this can be confirmed.” Transwarp said, extending his arm for Doctor Scalpel to take a sample if he wanted.

“Hm…” Scalpel said, before raising his claws and stabbing Transwarp deep with it. He then took out of his body a small piece of metal. He snapped his fingers, and one of the Seekers put the piece of metal into a small container.
“I’ll consider that. But anyway, I think that by now you know who Cyclonus actually was.”

Transwarp nods, “One of Galvatron’s minions and a servant of Unicron who had identical subordinates called the Sweeps.” He answered. He recalled that rather clearly due to its historical significance.

OOC: sorry if I got any of that wrong.

“Uhm… That was Scourge.”

Transwarp almost swore, “Why do I keep mixing those two up?” He said, sounding really disappointed in himself and trying to recall the right information.

“Can you teleport?”