Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Slyther shook his head.
“They can’t do anything to me that I haven’t felt before”

“Not a clue!” Forager denies with an audacious grin.

Scourge chuckled.
“What name you go by around here, rat?”
@Chromeharpoon

“They call me Deathmastertron, Scourge of the Skyllian Verge!” Forager lies.

“An’ you are…?”

“Is that so?” Scourge said mockingly, although the only one of Forager’s companions that would notice his tone might be Ravage. “Well ‘Deathmastertron’… I am Scourge, rightful leader of the Decepticons. But of course you already knew that!”
“How are you not dead!” Rippersnapper yelled.
“Just because both Cyclonus and Galvatron died doesn’t mean I am dead too!”

Forager is silent.

“Look, Deathmastertron. How about you come over here. Come, I won’t bite you. I am a good Decepticon.” Scourge said, waving his hands for Forager to follow as he approached a corner of the room. Jhiaxus turned his glare towards the Predacon only for one moment, before turning it back.

“Man, do you honestly think I’m gonna fall for that?” Forager ridicules Scourge.

“Just cut the slag and come over here!”
“Hey, you don’t talk like that with Deathmastertron!” Rippersnapper yelled. “He killed Pyro of all people, do you really think that he wouldn’t be able to kick your butt to?”
“Wait… He killed Pyro?” Icepick says, confused.

“Yes, as a matter o’ fact, I did,” Forager says to Icepick.

Scourge laughed.
“Now not only that you fake your identity, but also take credit for somebody else’s work.”

Oh, frak…

Forager is silent as dread sets in.

“So unless you want to brake your entire charade…” Scourge said on a quieter tone, although Forager’s team would still hear him. “…cut the slag and come here!

“…Nah, I don’ feel like it,” Forager refuses, figuring that, whatever option he chose, it wasn’t going to end well for him at this point. The best he could do now was remain defiant in the face of death.

Scourge sighs and rolls his eyes, before all the Decepticons around them (with the exception of Jhiaxus) pointed their weapons at their heads.
“One last time. I don’t think Shockwave would like to hear that he has been lied.”

“Oh, you’re gonna shoot me?” Forager dryly observes. “An’ what’s the alternative?”

“You come here, listen to me, your identity is not more blown away as it is, and maybe we all leave this slagged tube alive!”

“Why?” Forager asks. “You need me for somethin’?”

“Indeed.” Scourge said, bored.

“I don’t suppose I can ask what?”