Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Again, I was a bit busy staying focused on providing cover. Situational awareness has never been my strong suit, especially in a fight. Skyblazer used to mess with me so much about.” He finished with a slight smile.

“Skyblazer? Who’s that?”

“A friend, from long ago” he explained, “She love to play pranks on me.” He finished simply, obviously not willing to say more

“Uhm… OK I gues…”

“Sorry… I… I don’t like to talk about it. Besides, we need find somewhere to set up for a day or two, so keep an eye out, huh?”

“Yo guys!” they could hear Weirdwolf’s voice echoing from the distance, at the outskirts of the Iacon. “I’ve hit the jackpot!”

“What?” Scaleraker asked, jogging up to him.

OOC: Isn’t Iacon Megatron’s base? As of BM?

OOC: It’s a big city.
IC: “A hospital!”

“Sounds good. Scylla, you and I’ll go in first, and make sure it’s clear, then the rest of you can follow after.”

She nodded.

Scaleraker carefully opened the door and entered the building, claws at the ready.

The hospital was completely abandoned and, just like everything else in the city, devastated. Probably the survivors tried to get as much of the resources provided as possible before running away. Maybe some of them even tried to hyde inside of it, before the Vehicons eventually found and terminated them.
The building was silent, with big wholes in the walls and medical aperture scattered everywhere. The silence and lack of lights was giving the impression that the Seacons were now entering a dark, deep cave, inhabited by one of those mythical Drakons guarding treasures and huge amounts of raw Energon.
Weirdwolf and Coelagon already entered inside by the time Scaleraker and Scylla got in. When the two followed them inside through the broken glass windows, Weirdwolf ran to them in wolf mode, grinning like a happy dog who met his master.
“We found a room full of CR Chambers, the old man is now healing himself.”

“Sixshot an’ whatever Soundwave’s callin’ himself now seem to think he does,” Forager observes.

“They are fools! They are just fools!” Scourge yelled.

“Fantastic. Sea Phantom, get Halfshell in there, and stand guard. We can’t afford to lose them.”

Sea Phantom entered inside. Halfshell’s weight finally took the best of him, and he fall to the floor.
“Yeah yeah! Don’t care about me!”

Scaleraker bent down, and hefted Halfshell ont his shoulders. “If you need to, get in one yourself. I’ll cover the door.”

“Nah… I am fine…” he said, taking his blaster.

“You don’t sound fine.”

“I’ll get to one after y’all are done! Just go already!” he yelled, angry. “I’ll check the building to see if it is safe.”