Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Working while injured leads to issues. If you as unwounded as you claim, a trip to the CR chamber should take no time at all.”

Sea Phantom prepared to protest, before he would lower his shoulders and sigh.
“Fine.”

“Good. I’ll watch the CR chamber room. Scylla, guard the main entrance, Weirdwolf, see if you can find anything else useful.” With that, he turned to follow Sea Phantom to the CR room, with Halfshell on his back.

“You got it!” Scylla said, deploying her machine guns and approaching the entrance.
“Right, boss-bot!” he said, before running away on the dark hallways."
Sea Phantom could only guess where the CR room was located. In short time, they found it. Inside the room there were six CR chambers, three on a wall and three on another. In one of them there was Coelagon, slowly getting fixed by one of them.

“Open the one on the other end from Coelagon” he asked.

Sea Phantom nodded, before he did so.

Scaleraker laid Hlafshell to rest inside, and closed the door. He moved to the control panel, and activated it.

The CR Chamber would start healing Halfshell, as Sea Phantom headed for another one.

Scaleraker opened the one across the wall from the others.

When he would enter inside, the chamber would start doing its effects on him, as a light would go down from his toes and up to his head, before being replaced by one that went from his right to his left, and then again the first one, and then again the second one, and so forth.
At the end of the cycle, the chamber would open, as Scaleraker would feel himself as good as new. Even his scales were now intact, instead of being melted together after the explosion of the Seacon base.

OOC: Scaleraker didn’t get in. He was opening it for Sea Phantom.

OOC: Oh… Uhm…
IC: “Thanks, I guess.” the young Seacon said af he entered inside.
Then my last post would happen as Scaleraker would inevitably enter another Chamber.

Scaleraker steped out, and checked on Coelaegon and Halfshell.

In this time, Coelagon’s cycle finished.
“By the Matrix! By the Primes! I can see better now! I can even hear myself better now!” the old man said, as he started looking around the room, his visor seeming cleaner and shinier. “Scaleraker, is that you?” the old Seacon said happily.

“Yes, Halfshell and Sea Phantom are here too. Scylla and Weirdwolf are outside.”

“Wonderful! That improvised CR Chamber was not nearly strong enough to heal all of my wounds!”

“We found an abandoned hospital. My plan was to hole up here a day or so, until we can develop a better plan.”

“Did we found Terrormander? I remember we lost him.”

“No, I haven’t seen him anyway.”

“Oh… Then does this mean that that fembot… Manta Ray was her name, right? Does this mean that she was right, and that they actually got buried under the roubles of the fight?”
Coelagon’s mind was slowly recovering, but it was still covered in blank spots.