Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Nah! Nah! Don’t kill us!”
“We surrender! We are hurt! Don’t kill us!”
In front of Scaleraker the five figures proved to be the heavily damaged Inferno and Blastcharge, together with the three units that Scaleraker spared some time ago.

“All weapons on the ground, built in weapons are to be unloaded and retracted!” Scaleraker ordered.

A few guns were thrown at him, while the built in weapons were retracted into their bodies.
“Please, Seacon! Don’t kill Blastcharge!” Blastcharge cried.

“Don’t cause trouble, and I won’t have to. Sea Phantom, see if you can find an empty room with a lock.”

Sea Phantom nodded as he left the room to search for one.
“Wait! We are in need of medical help!” Inferno yelled.

“Find one with CR chambers” He called.

“'ight!” Sea Phantom yelled from the dark corners.
“Why can’t we geal them here? We have five more free CR chambers just for then!” Coelagon wondered.

“A) they are prisoners, and B) i don’t want them in the same room as Halfshell. Nothing personal” he said to the Vehicons.

“They are wounded and in no shape to fight!”

“I’m not taking risks with our lives. Are any of you mortally or critically injured?” he asked.

“Critically! Yes!” Inferno said.

“Right, Coelaegon, take the crtically wounded to the CR chambers, and keep an eye on them.”

“…you mean these CR chambers?”

“Yes, for now. We can’t have them dying on us. Those who are less critically wounded can wait.”

Coelagon helped Inferno and Blastcharge to enter two rooms.
“Uhm… We are sparkless drones. I don’t think the CR chambers work on us too…” one Swarm unit said.

“It’s worth a shot, go on in.”

The unit noded, before entering in one of the chambers. The other two have followed.

“Phantom, come back!” He called.

At this point he was too far away.
“Wanna go find him?” Coelagon asked.

“You do that, I’ll watch these guys and make sure tthey don’t try anything. And if you can, check in on Scylla and Weirdwolf for me. Scylla’s at the main entrance, and Weirdwolf is wandering around”