Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Snapper, caught off guard, falls to the ground, Energon bleeding from his nose.
Inferno and the other Vehicons caught Scaleraker, trying to calm him down.
“Are you crazy!?”
“What’s your problem?!”
“You’re sick, man!”

“No one, NO ONE! Insults Skyblazer without cause!” He screams, struggleing against them, sou d slightly unhinged.

OOC: why would his nose be bleeding? A Haymaker hits the Chin.

OOC: Sorry, the gif was a little unclear. Ignore that then.
IC: “You dirty, rotten Maximal!” Snapper yelled as he jumped up. In the same time, one might hear the two Seacon guards running away.

“Fine! Insult me, I don’t care, but never insult the dead!” Scaleraker screams, not struggleing as much.

“I can insult whoever I want, you Maximal!”

“Fine! Be craven! Just don’t cry when it gets you in trouble!”

“I’m afraid of no one!”
Just then the wall opposite to the door crumbled, which made Snapper to jump out in fear and fall back on his shell.
From the whole in the wall came Scavenger in his craine form, and from behind him came Swift, eyeing all of the ones in the room silently.

“Is my life just one cave-in after another?” Scaleraker asked.

“Scaleraker, Maximal, identified.” Swift said in a somewhat familiar tone for Scaleraker.
“He doesn’t interest us.” Scavenger said, turning in his robot mode.
The Vehicons and Snapper were eyeing the two confused.

“Um… I think the ones you want are over there.” He said, gesturing to the vehicons.

Where have I heard her voice before?

“What is the meaning of this?” Inferno asked.
“Inferno, Vehicon, identified.”
“He’s one!” Scavenger exclaimed.
From one of the cannons on Swift’s back is launcged a blue-ish laser nest, which catches the unprepared Inferno in it. Inferno is zapped, being sent inert.

Scaleraker moved, and tried to see if he could pull the net off.

“You stay back!” Swift said, pointing one of her missile launchers ar her, as she shot nests at the other four Vehicons. “You are not on our list, doesn’t mean we can’t hurt you.”

Scaleraker raised his hands, and stepped back. “What list? Besides, you Vehicon’s have never hesitated to kill us before, why start now?”

“We have a clear set goal.”
Shortly all the Vehicons were caught. Scaleraker could hear explosions amd shooting from outside.

“So… do you just leave me here? Or do you knock me out? Or what? I’m obviously not in a position to fight right now. By the way, what do you plan to do with them?”

“None of your business.”

“As long as you don’t intend to kill him, I’m sure he’ll be glad to be back with his own kind. Seeing as everyone around here seems to be xenophobic.” He shot a glare at snapper.

“Slag you!” Snapper yelled.
I am not going to kill anybody. Lord Megatron on the other side…” she said as she tested the door, found out that it was locked, then shot a missile at it and destroying it.

Scaleraker covered his face to protect himself from the shrapnel.