Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Scaleraker sprinted down the hallways, headed for the CR room. As he did so, he opened a channel to manta
“Manta! I’m gonna be delayed, I’ve got a mortally wounded bot here, and he needs a CR chamber. I’ve got one nearby, but It’ll take me a little while before he’s patched up!”

The USB would still be in the compartiment in Scorponok’s robot mode leg, which now in scorpion mode would be somewhere inside his scorpion tail. Darkwing must’ve realised this, as he tried to get as close to it as possible. Scorponok, however, tried to hit him with his scorpion tail.

“For frakk’s sake, Scaleraker! For frakk’s sake!” she yelled as Molley’s drilling could be heard in the background.
Scaleraker would also need to pull the sword out of Halfshell to put him in the chamber.

“I’m sorry to inconvenience you, there’s only a man DYING here!” Scaleraker says. Over the comm, Manta could probably hear the ‘shing!’ of the sword being pulled out of Halfshell, and the sliding sound of the door closing. Scaleraker tapped the buttons on the CR chamber and booted it up.

Manta would also hear Halfshell yelling as Scaleraker would pull the sword out of him.
“Just send the others to me and take care of the wounded one!”

"Easier said than done! We had a vehicon raid, took the lot of them, including some vehicons that came to us for aid. A vehicon general allowed Halfshell and I to leave, and no! I have no idea why! "

Now that Halfshell was in the chamber and the chamber was running, Scaleraker leaned against the wall, and sighed deeply.

“I’m sorry manta. I shouldn’t have been short with you. It’s been a rough and confusing day.”

Manta was silent for a few moment.
“Who do you have left?” she eventually asked.

“Myself and Halfshell.” he said with a somber sigh.

“I don’t get it Manta! I just don’t get it!”

“You think you get something from this whole story?! Just think of the others! Just think of me!”

“That’s not what I mean! It’s that general! Why? Why did she let me go? What did she have to gain from it? I simply don’t understand it!”

“Do you think like I know! Listen, it’s not the time to crush on the enemy. What is Halfshell’s situation?”

“And how, pray tell, do you plan to do that?” Transwarp asked.

“Critical. She ran him through with his own sword.”

“Do you think I know?” Manta said, as she constantly switched from Scaleraker to Transwarp. “Kill the guards, blackmail the medic, do anything you can!”

She sighed as she switched back to Scaleraker, which made Drill Bit chuckle.
“Listen to me. When Halfshell will wake up he would certainly, surely, try to go back and save his Seacons. Listen to me: promise me, swear to me, that if you can’t convince him to just come with you back here, you will just leave him at Primus’ mercy!”

“I’ll do what I can. I hold no great love for Halfshell, but I couldn’t let him bleed out on the floor, not when I could do something about it. If he wants to go and get himself killed, let him, but I also have no intention of leaving the rest of them. If I can, after we meet this Oracle, I will try to find a way to rescue them.”

Transwarp thought on this. this thought scared him but the alternative was rather horrifying. “If I’m going back in there, I need some weapons and some reinforcements.” He siad.

Molely begins to drill into the wall.

“Uh, guys?” Forager calls to his allies, pointing up at Sixshot.

“I think it’s time to beat it!”

Transwarp took a deep breath, “Then get the others to hold on to me, I’ll try to teleport us in.” He said.

Slyther lunged for Scorponok’s tail.

“You do you. I just want to leave this planet as fast as possible!” Manta yelled, as she closed the comms.

“We will try to get to the doors and open them from outside. You just go in front of them and at my signal be ready to leave. Then I will see if I can completely block them. I have some experience.”

“I am going to slag you! I am going to slag you all so good!” Sixshot yelled as he was approaching with a speed twice bigger than the one any of the survivors ever hoped to achieve.

“I’ll get that for death!” Beetle said as he jumped on his back in beetle mode.
“Offf, I am still hungry…” Terrormander said as he caught his left arm.

Scorponok would try to whip him with it in mid-air.

1 Like

Transwarp tries to wait until enough people are holding onto him as he tries visualizing the lab space he saw Backstop in.