Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Transwarp, with many regrets, returned fire on the Seekers, firing stun shots.

One by one the Seekers fall, but without fighting back. One of them shoots Terrormander in the shoulder. Acid Storm shoots at Transwarp’s head.

Transwarp gets hit in an instinctual teleport attempt to dodge. He suddenly appears, convulsing in pain, on the floor.

Beetle stops shooting as he jumps to Transwarp’s help, letting all the protecting on Forager’s shoulders.
@Chromeharpoon

Transwarp was curled up as he convulsed, clutching his head as he felt what could be described as one of the worst migraines in Cybertronian history.

“My gosh! My gosh!” Beetle panicked as he called Manta via the comms. “Both Terrormander and Transwarp got hurt! We have to get out of here! We need to leave!”
“Did you got everybody else?”
“We still don’t have Backstop and Slyther!”
“Then get them!”
“We can’t!”
“Beetle.” Manta said, more serious than ever. “For once suck up your fear and be a man! What do you prefer? Retreat now and die later, or get Backstop and give us a chance of survival?”
After a few moments Beetle stood up.
“Come on.” he told Forager. “I am getting sick of this place!” he said, shooting down two more Seekers.

Transwarp gritted his teeth, trying to get up, “Not…without…back…stop.” He groaned as he tried to rejoin the fight.

Forager was busy shooting at the enemies around him, as well, sweeping his cutting laser around the room.

Terrormander would approach him, his shoulder leaking.
“You are in bad shape man! Stand down!”

One by one the Seekers fall, as Acid Storm retreats towards Backstop’s room.
One Seeker, the one that shot Transwarp, also tried to shoot Forager in the head.

Straxus would throw Darkwing’s unconscious body on the floor as he approached Slyther.

Transwarp opened fire, the shots starting to transition to become lethal, on the Seekers.

“I’ll rest…when…Backstop…is free.” He groaned as he tried to fight through the pain in his head.

“You’re crazy man! I tell you man, you’re crazy!” Terrormander told him as he helped him stand up.
Transwarp’s shot would lethally hit the Seeker that shot at Forager, however not before he could do the attack.
@Chromeharpoon

Forager ducks, narrowly evading the shot.

There were only three Seekers left, one of whom was shot down by Beetle, the other two open fire at Forager.

Forager is shot in the shoulder and falls onto his back. He cries out, ans sweeps his cutting laser in an attempt to slice the two seekers in half.

One is wounded, and one is cut from his shoulder to his waste.
“Now! Now!” Beetle yelled, as he waved for Forager, Terrormander and Transwarp to follow him into the room.
There they would find Acid Storm and Straxus preparing to attack Slyther, who was taking the unconscious Backstop off of an operating table full of liquid Energon. In the room they would also see Scorponok, spasming as a result of the poison, and Nova Storm, still unconscious.
Scalpel was standing on the table, not sure of what he could do.

Forager transforms to beast mode and scurries after Beetle, arriving upon the gruesome scene shortly after he did.

Upon seeing another friend in peril, Forager transforms to robot mode and fires a shot from one of his pistols at Acid Storm.

Acid Storms tries to evade, but is hit in one of his wings.
Beetle points his machine guns at the Seeker, who stops, gulps, and raises his arms.

Seeing that Beetle was taking care of Acid Storm now, Forager points his weapon at Straxus.

Straxus, who was several times larger than Forager, looms over the room. His only awaken ally gave up, and the enemies already have the USB.
“Let me guess? Autobots? Or their modern counterparts?” he said, raising his hands to his chest level.

“What’s it matter?” Forager pants, glaring at Straxus as he retracts his visor.