Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Moley continues to rumble along the road, while Forager sits atop it.

“So yeah… That was my short story…” Beetle awkwardly concluded. “After that I found Manta and Drill Bit. They were talking about going to a safe space, although they didn’t tell me more about it. As you know, Manta only showed her true intentions when we were in the Seacon’s brig.”

“Kinda makes a more suspicious predacon wonder what else she could be keeping from us…” Forager speculates.

“True, I considered that. Tho given the situation I don’t know what she could still hyde.”

Forager shrugs his shoulders.

“Beats me, too. But it makes ya think, don’t it?”

“Do you think she is still hiding something?”

“I dunno,” Forager says, shrugging his shoulders.

“What do you think happened to the Council?” Beetle changed the subject as they were getting closer and closer to the Tripredacus Tower.

“Dead, prob’ly,” Forager speculates.

“And what if they aren’t?”

With one strand snipped, he quickly snipped his way around the ring, before the net fell away from it. He quickly pulled it back together, so as not to expose his actions.

“I’m next! Come on, quickly! Snapper doesn’t seem to be knowing anything about poker!” Scylla whispered.

Transwarp transforms to his tetrajet mode and tries to stealthily follow Manta.

“Can you fly properly in this state?”

“Former team? Like a team before this one?”
She asked.

“Yes. Another incarnation of the Seacons.”

“What were they like?”

“Well, for one they just so happened to have almost the same alt-modes as the current team. It was a mixture of coincidence, rules, and plain lack of resources.”

“Interesting.”
She replied, genuinly intrigued, even if mildly so.

“First there was Tentastrike, the squid of the group. He was such an aft, nobody could stand him. He was arrogant, immature, and worst of all, incopentent. I hate incompetents. We came at odds as soon as I joined the team.”