Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Manta was quick to write down on her built-in computer the coordinates, before turning to the others.
“We’re done here! We have to go now!”

Drill Bit drew his face even closer, seeing a pale colour in the Predacon’s eye.

“What do you got big guy? I’m ready for anything.”
She said eagerly.

“We go there, we smash their heads, we take them and their weapons, and we leave.”

“Hold up; what’s the rush?” Forager asks her.

“My kind of plan.”
She said with a malicious smile, readying her sniper rifle.

“I mean I guess you are right…” Manta said, tensing down. “It’s just that finally, finally we are going to get out of here!” she said grinning, raising the drive into the air.

“Let’s go. Lead the way.”

She quickly headed towards the train station, keeping a close eye out for drones along the way.

Transwarp readied his rockets, “Should these…be destroyed?” He asked. (Yes, he does have missiles; they’re in his signup sheet)

As they would approach the street with the train station and the store, Nitro’s and Scavenger’s voices could be heard again.

“They seem kinda dead…” Drill Bit said, pocking one of them on the forehead. “I don’t think they’ll—”
“GRRAAA!!!” the Predacon yelled as he jolted to life, scaring Drill Bit and making him fall down once again.

Razorclaw stopped and fell silent. She quickly dashed to a place where she couldn’t be seen, and listened intently.

OOC: Just a heads up, I’ll be off soon. I got work in about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Transwarp jumped back at this, a confused look on his face.

“So when is Megatron going to attack?” Nitro casually asked.
“I heard him telling the others that in around 30 minutes. We should wake up the Vehicons…” Scavenger told him.

“Oh, you’re not going to kill anybody!” the Predacon said tiredly standing up and taking the cables out of his hand. The other two were also slowly waking up.

“What about Megatron?” He nervously asked, dropping the cables and stowing his missiles.

“Oh slag, that doesn’t sound good.”
She then looked to Halfshell.
“Hey muscle. I need you to go in there an knock out the generals. They’re in that alt mode shop right over there, which just so happens to be where they’re keeping your pals.”

Forager holds his pistols by his sides.

“Megatron?” the first one to wake up said as he freezed his glance on Transwarp. “He’s still here?”
“What were you expecting, moron?” a second one asked. “We’ve only been out for two days?”

He nodded.
“What about you?”

Transwarp immediately checks his internal clock to make sure that was correct.

OOC: What?

OOC: most Cybertronains have internal timepieces that help them keep track of the date and time.

OOC: Yes, but what time is he trying to confirm as correct?