Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

OOC: if it had been two days since Megatron released the virus.

OOC: It doesn’t necessarily mean that they were in that state since Megatron released the virus.
IC: “Shut up you two!” the third Predacon said. “Who are you all? What are you doing in our tower?”

Transwarp explained, as best he could with his recent speech impediment, who the group was and why they were in the tower.

“Get out of here, right—” the first Predacon tried to say, before the third one stopped him.
“Wait… Did you say… the Oracle?”

Transwarp nodded yes.

“And you got the map to it in that drive?”

“I’ll cover your back. And drones that try to come in are as good as dead.”

Transwarp explains what happened to Backstop at the Decepticon Prison and how they butchered the guy’s brain module to get the data out.

“OK, then go distract their attention.” he said, pointing to the two.

“I told you it was a good idea to connect ourselves to the computer to wake us up while we were conserving our fuel!” the second told the first.
“Shut up!” the first snapped. “Did he just say that he has a map to the Oracle?”
“He did.” the third said, starring at the group.
The three stood up, eyeing them maliciously.
“How about you give us the drive and we let you live?” the third asked.
The three were looking… To put it mildly, as completely unable to do any real harm to them.

“I’m…sorry.” Transwarp said, “We need it…so we…can escape…from…Megatron and…his…Vehicons.”

“Let me ask again…”
The three’s bodies suddenly started shifting, as the ropes were absorbed in, their red limbs faded and were switched by more beast-esque armour plates:

The first, Ram Horn.

The second, Cicadacon.

And the third, Sea Clamp.
“Give us the drive!” Sea Clamp yelled.

Transwarp backed away from them, looking very nervous.

Forager’s eyes widen as the council transforms. However, he quickly steels himself.

“No can do, pal,” he says.

We’ve been runnin’ ‘round, gettin’ chased by vehicons while the world’s gone to the slaggin’ Pit for the last two months, while you three plugged yourselves into a computer an’ tried to wait out this scrapshow rather than help your own people! We’re keepin’ the drive, an’ you can get slagged for all I care.”

“Excuse me? I said I’d cover your back. Not act as bait.”
She said, sounding rather offended.

“Why you little—!” Ram Horn yelled as he prepared to lunge at Forager, before Sea Clamp suddenly stopping him. “What are you doing.”
“Our reserves of Energon are too low for us three to fight all of them.” he said, before turning back to the group. “Last chance: give us the drive.”

“Too late.” he said, pushing her out of the hideout and right in front of the two.

“Oh you piece of-”
She growled. She was furious. But even so, she was already here. Might as well do as much damage as she could.

Hoping to catch one of the generals just before they noticed her, she drew and aimed her sniper rifle with lightning quick speed. She aimed it right for one of the generals’ heads and fired.

“Look out!” Nitro, who noticed Razorclaw before she could shout, said as he jumped on Scavenger to protect him.

Forager hesitates to speak for the party, and thus turns his head to gauge the moods of each of his companions.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

Slyther stared coldly at the three challengers.
He uncoiled his whip hoisted his tazer rifle.

“You can fight me, but it’sssss gonna be a painful ordeal for you.” He hissed, his voice laced with threat and anger.

“Fine, but you all chose these fate yourselves.” Sea Clamp said, turning to the other two.
The three nodded, before two of them jumping in the air, and their bodies starting shifting. The three bodies combined, forming one tall, bulky new being:

“TRIPREDACUS!” the combiner yelled his name.