Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

The shot would be nowhere near strong enough to paralyze an entire combiner.
Megatrong himself could be seen on the battlefield. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5129, topic:49908”]
Hemorrhage transforms, dislodging the cycle drone and sliding along the ground. Mounting his rifle on his right arm, he shoots at one of the drones chasing him. Deploying the energon harvester in his left forearm, he begins to sap the energon out of the other
[/quote]

The drone is unable to defend.

“We are one hour away of the Oracle!” Manta turned to him. “We only have to take the Seacons and we are free!!!”

Razorclaw saw him, and was quite surprised. As far as she was aware, it was unusual for Megatron to be on the front lines.

She moved through the battlefield like a ghost. Undetected and unseen. She came up behind Megatron and tapped him on the shoulder.
“Hey big guy. Mind if we step out of this for a bit? I got a proposition you won’t be able to refuse.”
She whispered.

Megatron turned to her, before frowning and pointing his dragon head arm at her.
“Die, like the techno-organic you are.” he said before shooting.

She jumped to the side, easily avoiding the attack.
“Woah there! Easy now. I’m here to help you. I don’t want a fight.”

Turning away from his vanquished foes, Hemorrhage takes the time to survey the mess he had thrown himself into. A combiner, the vehicon generals, and…

Megatron?

What was I thinking?! he curses himself. He hadn’t been, he realizes; he’d seen fellow survivors in danger, and at that point some selfless impulse had taken over. He couldn’t let any more people die if he could help it.

…People like the predacon raptor fighting Megatron, for example. Raising his energon harvester, he shoots a vampiric tether of energy at the vehicon leader.

“That won’ mean nothin’ if she runs off an’ spills the beans to the vehicons!” Forager snaps. “Or Shockwave, or Scourge, or anyone else we’ve ticked off- I’ve lost count, honestly.”

“Oh, really?” he said, as a sword deployed from his other arm, Prime Megatron style. He then went for a slash.

Megatron was fighting extremely close with her. Such an attack would more than likely put her in danger too.

“I mean… He’s kinda right…” Drill Bit said.
“You know what?! Fine, this is enough!” Manta yelled at the whole group, even tho not even half of it was against her decisions. “I am going to the Oracle alone, and you ALL can rust here till Megatron’s Vehicons will find and kill you!”

1 Like

Hemorrhage zooms in with his telescopic eye to enhance his aim, being sure to target Megatron with the harvester.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Forager reacts. “No, that’s not what I-!”

At first Megatron is hit, but is quick enough to throw a pillar in the rumble at Hemorrhage.

“Then what, Beetle?” she asked angrily.

“Ignore Megatron!” Scaleraker screamed at GN.

“NO!” God Neptune said as he tried to shoot again, but he was quickly distracted by Swift, launching a barrage of missiles at his face.

“You cannot defeat him while the other vehicons are still standing! Focus on the generals and drones! Strategize slag it!”

God Neptune didn’t listened to him, but his actions just so happened to coincide with Scaleraker’s wishes, as he steps on Tankor and slashes his sword in the air at Swift. None of them are really affected tho.

“Manta…wait.” Transwarp said, “There’s safety…in numbers.”

Manta crossed a line in the dirt.
“There are only two wais from here. You can stay on that side, and from now on you all deal your own ways, or you come here, on my side, and we all go to the Oracle as soon as possible.”
Beetle was quick to step on Manta’s side.
@MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon @meepinater

“This is stupid!” Forager snaps, trying to bring Manta to her senses. “We don’t gotta do this!”

Hemorrhage ducks to avoid being hit, but is forced to deactivate the harvester while doing so.

“Hey!” he shouts to the combiner, God Neptune, nearby, “Give me a hand!”

“I am the leader of this team of lunatics! We are doing whatever I want to do! And in case you haven’t realised, I want to get us all to safety!

God Neptune was too busy trying to survive the numerous Vehicons attacking him. In the battle both Quake and Thrust got back up, the former shooting at the combiner’s eyes while the latter was trying to climb on him.

“Us all…does that…include…those…absent?” Transwarp asked, seeming conflicted but definitely wanting to go to the Oracle.

Manta gets silent for a few moments.
“Us all… Like… We here, plus Scaleraker and the Seacons, and whoever else wants to follow…” she said, tho she herself wasn’t entirely sure on her sayings.

1 Like

Transwarp nods, “Yes…who is…actually…part of…this,” He clears his throat, “team of…lunatics?” He asked. His tone was respectful and was more asking Manta to reflect on what she had been saying.

“I want…to get…to…the Oracle…” He said, “But…is it…worth leaving…them in…the dust?” He asked.

“Razorclaw is the only one responsible for her doings! She fully deserves to be thrown in the dust!” Manta says, getting courage and this time fully believing what she was saying.