Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Forager stops as he lays eyes on Megatron, his eyes widening as his wheels screech to a halt.

“Okaaaaayyyy…” he says. "That’s frakkin’ terrible.

He shifts his gaze to see Razorclaw fighting Hemorrhage.

“An’ would ya look at that,” he observes. “How convenient.”

Hemorrhage reforms his rifle into a large, golden drill as he takes a step back, holding the weapon out in front of him as it spins.

The drill dug straight into her underbelly as she incidentally jumped straight into it. Roaring and screaming she frantically pulled herself off. She transformed into robot mode. Her torso torn up horribly. Energon spilling from her mouth, and just about everywhere else.

“You… Mother… Fracker…”
She said before collapsing to the ground.

Hemorrhage lowers the drill, and gives God Neptune a stern look, warning him to hold on attacking Razorclaw for now.

“I’ve heard worse,” he comments, stowing the drill-rifle before deploying the repair ray in his right arm.

“I can get that fixed,” he says. “I might still have some energon from a cycle drone I downed a few minutes ago.”

“What… What the hell are you doing?”
She sputtered.
“I t-treid… To kill you…”
She was barely hanging on to consciousness. Struggling and fighting not to fall into stasis lock.

“What did you say?!” Go Neptune sayd, now fully turning to Razorclaw.

“What are we going to do?” Beetle asked.

As she was currently bleeding out, she didn’t bother to pay attention to what the gestalt said.

Seeing himself ignored, God Neptune clunched his fiast, before raising it in the air and preparing to smash it on Razorclaw. He, being at its core a Decepticon combiner, was mentally unstable anyway. That, added with the stress and anger of fighting the Vehicons didn’t made him in the mood for getting ignored.

The predacon was unable to move.

OOC: In case you missed it

OOC: I did not, but it’s not like God Neptune is going to respect each and every one of Hemorrhage’s orders as a vassal. At the end of the day, this is the first time they ever see each other.

Forager and Moley continue to shoot at nearby vehicons.

Stop!” Hemorrhage snaps, looking sternly up at the combiner, holding out his left hand.

OOC: Fair enough. Though I’d prefer you not smash my character.

IC: Seeing what was happening, Gigatread ran in, trying to prevent God Neptune from killing Razorclaw. Being in his robot mode, he was just as tall as the great combiner, if not even a little bit taller.
“Stand down!”
He said.

God Neptune looked at him.
“Or what?”

“Or I’ll do what I have to.”
Gigatread said.
“I don’t want to fight. Megatron and his Vehicons threaten us more than enough without fighting among ourselves. But I will not let you harm my friend.”

God Neptune growled.
Megatron shot a fireball at Gigatread.

Hemorrhage looks between the two giants.

“Can you two do this later?” he pleads. “There’s a battle going on, and she’s about to go into stasis.”

The medic kneels beside Razorclaw as he activates the repair ray. A tendril of energon latches onto the Predacon, supercharging her internal repair mechanisms to begin healing her wounds.

1 Like

The predacon titan has just enough time to turn so that the fireball hits his shoulder pad.

“I have had enough of this!”
He shouted. The gentle giant losing his temper. He transformed onto beast mode and approached Megatron. Something snapping within once he saw the mechanical tyrant.

“All this suffering, all of this disaster. It’s all your fault! And I intend to put an end to it!”

“Why… Are you helping me?”
She repeated. Her voice was weak and choking.

“Go get 'em, big guy!” Forager cheers the giant on.

“Well, like I said, I didn’t want to hurt you,” Hemorrhage says conversationally as he keeps the repair ray active. There wasn’t enough energon in the maximal’s reserves to heal Razorclaw fully, but it would be enough to stave off stasis lock.

The predacon heard, but did not reply.

“You fricken Maximals don’t make any sense…”
She said.
“I tried to kill you… You should have left me for dead. If things were reversed you can bet your aft I would be long gone by now.”
Razorclaw said. Her voice was full of shock and confusion. It occured to her that, outside of Drillbit’s infatuation, this was the first positive thing anyone had done for her since the collapse several months ago.

1 Like

“Well, lucky for you I can’t do that,” Hemorrhage says matter-of-factly.

“I’m a medic; it’s my job to help the wounded.”

“…It’s supposed to be, at least,” he mutters to himself. At that moment, his repair ray shuts off. Growling, Hemorrhage smacks it twice, trying to coax it back to life, before giving up.

“That’s it,” he says. “You’ll stay conscious, but you’re in no shape to fight.”

The maximal was telling the truth; though the wound was no longer immediately life-threatening, the repair ray hadn’t fully mended it, and overcharging her repair systems like that would surely have a tiring effect.

Razorclaw slowly got up on her feet, clutching her side. Everything still hurt like hell, but at least she could function.
“Look around. Whatever your ‘job’ was, it doesn’t exactly matter now.”
She took a step forward and stumbled, almost falling down again. Having been able to clear her head, she realized she didn’t exactly have anywhere to go. There was no way in hell she could go back to Manta and her group, and trying to side with Megatron was just about the most idiotic thing she had ever done.
“That being said… Would you mind if I stuck around for a while? At least until I uh… Until I’m able to go back out on my own.”
She asked nervously.