Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“This way.” and he pointed in the same way they had been walking.

Transwarp tries to follow Scaleraker and keep an eye out for any sign of the others or trouble.

Before long, the Mole drone erupts out of the ground in an explosion of metal shards at… wherever it was now.

Forager would accidentally dig his way up right under Halfshell. The Seacon leader would get out of the place just in time.
“How uncivilized.” he said, mocking Forager.

“Guess my aim needs more work,” Forager deadpans in reply, narrowing his optics at Halfshell.

“Or maybe you shouldn’t be part of this group in the first place.” Halfshell said.
Sea Phantom and Scylla started laughing.

“Maybe so,” Forager replies, retracting his visor to reveal a smug, slag-eating grin. “But then again, I could say the same for you.”

“How so, rat?”

“I feel like I already brought up how you an’ your tried makin’ us your slaves,” Forager says.

“Seriously,” he says, looking at the others, “am I the only one who still has serious grievances with that?”

1 Like

“This is not the—” Manta Ray started, before Halfshell interrupted her.
“If you have a problem with it, rat, why don’t you come here and show me that you are more than a slave?”

Forager’s pistols both deploy, and the Mole Drone’s blades begin to spin again.

“I’d love to,” he says confidently.

The five Seacons combine into God Neptune. The Combiner was towering over the others, even over Forager on top of the Mole Drone.
Drill Bit looked at the possible fight, then at the wounded Drill Bit. In his mind, he really wanted to test his drill. It’s been a while since he last used it on anything other than a Vehicon. But he knew he had to protect his friends, so he made a few steps backwards, next to Slyther (@meepinater).
Manta Ray turned to her robot mode and flew between the two.
“Guys, please! Calm down!”
“Out of my way, not-Seacon!” God Neptune said.

1 Like

Forager continues to stare down God Neptune.

OOC: Uhm…
IC: God Neptune stabbed his sword into the ground metres away of the mole drone.
“So, little rat. Are you brave enough to prove it that you’re not a slave now?”
“Guys! You’ll attract more Vehicons!”

Forager looks over at the wise bot who had said this, and then back to God Neptune.

“My friend’s got a point,” the rat says, poking a thumb at the bot in question. “We can’t exactly have a fair fight if Megatron’s goons crash the party, now can we?”

“No, you can’t.” a relatively old voice said from behind him.

Forager sighs in dismay and chances a look around.

Dril Bit, God Neptune, Manta Ray and even Beetle turn to the one who talked as well.
From the shadows of an abandoned alt mode store came a small, gray and red rhino, barely any bigger than Forager.

“Hello there!” the rhino said kindly as he approached the group.

OOC: I have him!!!

1 Like

“Oh, for bootin’ up cold…” Forager quietly swears, hanging his head.