Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“You don’t need to swear, Forager.” the Rhino said calmly as he now was in the middle of the group.
God Neptune disassembled.
“What is the meaning of this?” Halfshell asked.

Forager raises an eyebrow.

“Do I know you, horn-head?” he asks the rhinoceros.

“No.” the rhino said. “But I already know you all. Let’s see… Manta Ray, Halfshell, Scylla, Sea Phantom, Coelagon, Terromander, Slyther, Drill Bit and… Oh, my! Beetle!” the rhino said as he quickly ran to the wounded one.
“Finally!” Beetle says sarcastically, breathing hardly. “Somebody finally thinks at my spark!”

Transwarp continues to follow Scaleraker, keeping watch for friends and foes.

He would soon arrive in the same neighbourhood where the rest of the group was in.

Drill Bit put Beetle down, to the rhino’s request. The rhino closed his eyes.
“By the power of the Matrix…” he said, as a bunch of techno-organic wines, something that nobody from the group has ever seen before, started growing out of the ground and tangling around the weakened Beetle.
The Seacons seemed to not react, while Drill Bit jumped up on his feet.
“What are you doing?”
@Chromeharpoon @meepinater

“do you hear shouting!?” asks Scaleraker.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“I think so.” Transwarp said.

“Then let’s go!” Scaleraker replies, and runs (as best as he can) towards the voices.

Transwarp does his best to keep up.

They run into the clearing where they saw,

(@Toa_Vladin)

OOC: No, because nobody is shouting
IC: The two would arrive just in time to see the techno-organic vines coming off Beetle’s body and back into the ground. The small rhino took a few steps backwards.
Beetle stood up, jumping on his feet.
“Hey, that actually helped me!” Beetle said. The rhino nodded his head slowly.

OOC: oh, sorry.

“Beetle!” said Scaleraker, relived, “Thank goodness!”

Transwarp seemed apprehensive about the situation, “What’s going on and who’s the rhino?” He asked.

“Please, Techwarp. Let me present myself.” the rhino said, stepping forward in the middle of the group. “I am transformed!” he said, as his body suddenly started shining brightly in a red light. His body suddenly started transforming, morphing, till the light stopped, and a new figure stood in front of them.

“It’s _Trans_warp.” He corrected in a polite yet tired tone.

“Should I know your name from somewhere?” He asked.

OOC: Sorry, I misspelled that.
I don’t even remember who Techwarp was-- no wait. I remember.

IC: “As I already said: you don’t know me, but I know you. I am Backstop, and I have been sent here by the Oracle to build the foundation of a new Cybertron.”
OOC: @meepinater, @Chromeharpoon, @BlackBeltGamer98 @ProfSrlojohn all of your character may know the Oracle as some sort of a legend, a super-computer even older than Vector Sigma (which at this time is also considered a legend) that possessed great, but mysterious powers.

2 Likes

OOC: :thumbsup:

“So, not to sound rude but I must ask:” Transwarp said, “How does this help us get away from Megatron and his Vehicons so we can live free lives?” He asked.

Seriously, it’s cool he is working for an old magic computer but I’d like to not need to always know where the nearest trash bin is to hide in just to survive. he thought

“Ooookay?” replied Scaleraker. “To be honest, I was kinda happy leaving this Cybertron”

“My friend, believe me. Together we will plant the seeds of the future and sometime, when it’s the time, other heroes would come in and will unburry them, for the good of a better, purer Cybertron.”
“You were the one who sent me that message!” Manta said, floating closer to him.
“That’s right, my child.”