Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I’d prefer to put as much distance between me and Megatron and his goons as possible.” Transwarp said.

“If the Oracle says that this is your destiny, Techwarp, then so be it.”
He then turned back to his rhino mode with his bright red light, before turning around.
“Now follow me. Everybody.”

“Well. It’s not like we have anything better going.” Scaleraker said, and follows the odd Rhino.

Transwarp follows the rhino.

Sure, follow the strange rhino guy that can manipulate plants and works for a mythological magic supercomputer. he thought.

Meanwhile, Direwolf stealthily fished through the wrecked base to try and procure a decent weapon, grinning as he came across the form of an offlined tank drone. Quickly severing the turret, he took the weapon for himself, before heading off into the night.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin @ProfSrlojohn

Forager was struggling- and I mean struggling- to take this all in.

“Y’know, I thought the universe hit peak crazy when Megatron made 99% percent of the population disappear overnight. But this? This tops that. By a lot.”

1 Like

“I know it might be hard to procees…”

Slyther watched, his grip on his rifle tightening.

“What, the Rhino guy?” Scaleraker asks.

“The Rhino guy, the vines, the part about the frakkin’ Oracle an’ all that other slag…” Forager lists.

“All of it. It’s frakkin’ nuts.”

“that about sums it up.” Scaleraker agreed. “So, what happened while I was burning?”

“As I said, you don’t have to instantly trust me.” Backstop said, turning to him. “It’s your right to not trust me. But look at the vines that healed Beetle, look at me and my techno-organic body (OOC: again, something nobody have ever seen before) and tell me: do you really think that I am just another Vehicon?”

“Nah; but I’m willing to consider that this is a hallucination brought on by my energon-starved processor,” Forager quips.

@Toa_Vladin

“Sir,” Scaleraker asks Backstop, “Can you use your,” He pauses a moment “Vegetation to heal the rest of us? We’re not in the best of shape for creating a new Cybertron”

“We had plenty of food at the base…” Terrormander sadly said.

“I’m afraid not. The vines only isolated Beetle’s wounds. But worry not, soon you’ll all feel as if you had new bodies.”

“Can I please keep this look?” Transwarp asked, wanting to stay looking like a Seeker.

“Eh… Come again?” Forager requests, confused.

“I am really sorry, Transwarp, but I’m afraid not.”

" What!!?" Transwarp yelled, hitting a much higher register than he normally does.

Okay, I know I can hit some high notes when I try but I don’t think I’ve hit that octave before. he thought.

Transwarp’s yell echoes around the group.
Backstop slowly turns to him.
“Did I say something wrong?”

Meanwhile, Inferno and Blastcharge were in a dark, abandoner warehouse. In front of them there was a Maximal tied up on a chair.
“Hahahaha!” Inferno laughed maniacally. “The royalty will be pleased when it will see you!”
Blastcharge was dancing happily around them.
“Please guys… Please let me go!” the prisoner plead.
“Yeah, sure.” Blastcharge said, stopping in front of him.
“Please! I’ll do anything! I don’t want to die!”
“Inferno kill him!” Blastcharge yelled as he rose his skinny arms.
Inferno however, was pocking his chin with one of his claws. “Anything?” he asked tentavly.
“Yes!” the prisoner said, desparately.
“Fine! You’ll live!”
“What?!” Blastcharge yelled as the prisoner relaxed in his chair.
“Calm down, Blastcharge. I haven’t told you why we are hunting this bot in particular instead of Manta Ray!”
Inferno then crunched forward the prisoner.
“He knows important things…”