Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

The drone lunged at him.

OOC: What?

Direwolf kicked at its unicycle leg.

Slyther paused.
“I’m esssscaping.”

“From what?” He asked, “The Vehicons are still out there.” He pointed out.

The drone was too fast.

OOC: Need I remind that we’re in open space?

1 Like

ooc: Oh. thanks.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:1207, topic:49908, full:true”]
“From what?” He asked, “The Vehicons are still out there.” He pointed out.
[/quote]

Slyther transformed and stalked back towards Transwarp.
“Fine.” He hissed venomously. “I’ll sssstay.”

Transwarp just nodded nervously and stepped aside so he wasn’t in Slyther’s way.

1 Like

OOC: The drone is headed towards him, right? Or am I misunderstanding the lunge?

OOC: It is.

OOC: Then how does it dodge?

OOC: my best guess is that it’s leaning forward as it lunging and thus, probably, making their attack hit you before you get close to its wheel.

IC: Transwarp still seems nervous as he keeps with the group following Backstop.

OOC: By… stopping before Dire’s move. By leaning to a side, forward, etc. By just quickly driving to another side.

IC: As he would do this he would see Backstop stopping from time to time. When he was stopping his eyes were turning white and were glowing. When the white lights turned on, he continued forward, or to another direction.

What the heck is up with this guy? he thought, having his Null Rays active and standing by as he became more and more nervous.

He would see that Manta saw the white lights too. She looked at Transwarp, like if asking “Are you going to ask him about it?”.

“What’s with those lights? Got a glitchy processor?” He asked Backstop.

“Oh! Ah! Sorry about that. I forgot to tell you about them.” Backstop said, stopping and turning to Transwarp. “I took contact with the Oracle a few days ago, when it reformated me from distance. It also gave me some sort of… downloaded map to it. Without it, I have no idea where to find the Oracle, but the map in my head tells me if I am getting closer and when I need to take a turn. When my eyes flash, I get more instructions.”
“So wait, you are leading us to a place where you’ve never been before?” Drill Bit asked.
“Pretty much, but the oracle is guiding me towards it.”
Beetle sighed. “We’re all gonna die.”

@Traykar A ghostly jet arrived above Direwolf and the cycle drone, and transformed into the ghost that Dire have seen earlier. The ghost levitated towards the two. The droned got scared and started backing away.
“Well well well!” Starscream said. “I think you are the first normal Cybertronian that I find here!”

“Yes, that’s me. Ordinary cybertronian. Nothing suspicious about me being here.”

Starscream frowned.
“You don’t know who I am?”

“Can it guide you faster before we end up getting spotted?” Transwarp asked nervously.

Direwolf flipped through his card, “You are a Seeker,” He asserted.