Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I am a ghost, you idiot! I can posses anything that has a Spark!” Starscream… screamed. “Unless… You don’t have a Spark…”

“I am sad to tell you, but we all are the descendants of the Decepticons, one way or another. Who knows? Maybe I am Kickback’s great-great-great-great-something.”

“Mabe I’m a ghost too, you ever think of that?”

“Yeah, an’ maybe Galvatron’s somewhere in my family tree!” Forager jokes, laughing to himself.

“I’d put you more as an original Seacon, the ones that turned into Piranhacon, descendant, if your name is anything to go off of.” He said.

OOC: I’ve noticed that a character’s name in the Beast Era could mean something about their ancestry.

“You aren’t.”

“Who?” she asked, confused, to which Hafshell smiled in the back of the group.

“Basically, the Seacons from the war.” He said.

“Maybe I am.”

“Uhm…”
“Those Seacons fought in the Masteforce phase of the war.” Halfshell clarified. “It’s the first phase of which we lost most of the information we had about.”

“No, you aren’t! What are you!” Starscream demanded.

“I’m a normal regular cybertronian.”

“I have managed to find some info from there on the DataNet but there wasn’t much beyond that I found in my own research.” He shrugged.

Makes sense, though; most folks seem to only care about the conflict between Optimus and Megatron. he thought.

“Then why can’t I possess you?!!” Starscreamed yelled like a winy spoiled brat.

“But even then, they were part of our order. We knew them.” Halfshell said, smirking.

1 Like

“You’re not man enough,” Direwolf Replied

Starscream pointed his guns at him, before Mirage suddenly appearing.
“Starscream, what is…” he started, before seeing Dire. “Hey! I know you! You were there at the underground base!”

Transwarp facepalmed, “No wonder you looked familiar.” He said, “You are almost identical to images I’ve seen from historical records.”

OOC: Welp, Direwolf’s in a pickle now; he’s got a ghost and Mirage to worry about.

“We don’t!” Sea Phantom protested.

“I’m everywhere.”

“The similarities aren’t one to one but you all bear a distinct resemblance.” Transwarp said with a small chuckle.

“Sure…” Mirage said. “Starscream, what are you doing?”
“I-I…”
“You disapoint me just tge same way you dissapoint Megatron!”
Starscream’s face turned red.

“And you’re a Maximal!”

“So what do you bozos want?”

Predacon.” Transwarp said pointing to the symbol on his wings.

“If I wasn’t so worried about us getting found, I’d try to pull up an image from those records to see if those similarities are or aren’t present.” He told them.

OOC: I have a feeling Mirage is about to get possessed again.