Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Blastcharge lowered his turret, looking confused at him.
“The… Shape?”

Manta Ray was flying around, trying to shoot some of tge Vehicons from the air. She didn’t seem to succeed.

“You and your blasted explosion. It melted my scales, and I don’t know how well they take damage now. Plus my whole body is sore. My trust in someone was just shot out from under me, and I just feel miserable all around!”

“And… shouldn’t this mean that Blastcharge has an advantage?” he asked confused.

“No, because that just means I’m gonna be angrier, and and therefor fight harder” answers Scaleraker duplicitous.

“You said you weird animal bot can’t fight.”
“For the royalty’s sake, just fight him already!” Inferno yelled from his place.

“By that I meant you.” he replied. Trying to keep his fragile confusion up.

Forager scrambles to find cover.

It would be too late. Blastcharge deployed his turret and shot ar him.

The blast missed his body, but shore his entire lower arm off. Scaleraker screamed. He cradled his injured arm.

Forager fires a shot from one of his pistols, aimed at Blastcharge’s head.

@Toa_Vladin

Blastcharge charged at him, before Forager’s blast would hit him.

Scaleraker looked up. Blastcharge would see a terrifying look of suicidal rage. Scalraker stood up straight, still cradling his arm. He started to walk slowly towards Blastcharge.

Blastcharge punched at his face.

Scaleraker blocked with his remaining hand and continued to walk.

Forager growls and fires again, firing two bolts of plasmic Energon at Blastcharge’s legs.

Seeing that Blastcharge was… right in front of him… Blastcharge deployed his turret and shot a few bolts. Let’s just say that at this rage trying to take them and actually survive them would be a miracle.

He would miss.
The scrapmetal drone from earlier jumped in his face.

Sacleraker ducked, and gave him a clawed uppercut.

Slyther craned his neck, turning around.
“Stock ratessss and taxesssss.” He deadpanned. He grabbed his taser gun and fired several shots at Scylla, before transforming into snake mode.

Forager instantly leaps back.

“Oh, for-!” he begins to swear.

The Predacon attaches his cutting laser to the end of his tail.

“Didn’t I shoot you already?!”

Blastcharge is hit and falls down.

Scylla use her tentacles to move Slyther around, dodging the shots.
“Come on, sweetheart. Go and make me proud.” she said, throwing him in the direction of a few Scrapmetal drones.

The drone doesn’t respond, and lunges forward.

Beetle was running around in his beetle mode, trying not to be seen by the others. As he would try to leave the crowded battlefield, a few drones would stumble upon him and fall down.