Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Backstop approaches them.
“I think… I can reformat him.”

“WHY!!?” Scaleraker, yelled again, apparently no longer addressing Backstop. “WHY!!!??” He screams again, then he breaks down, and he sank to his knees sobbing.

Blastcharge looks confused at the two, covering his wound that was leaking sparks.
“I can fix you.” Backstop told Blastcharge.
“You can what?”
“I know that you were somebody else before. Let me bring you back your memories!”

“Why…” Scaleraker sobbed. “I saw her… I could have saved her… but I failed!” He broke down into tears again.

“You saw who?” Backstop started before suddenly two jets swooped from above. None of the adventurers ever saw the two before.
@ProfSrlojohn @BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon @meepinater

Scaleraker didn’t hear either Backstop or the jets, as he continued to sob.

“Boy, I don’t think it’s the time to sob now.” he said as the two jets would turn to their robot modes. They were Mirage and Starscream.

“But I left her!!” he said and continued to sob. But he stood up.

As Starscream was studying the group and the Vehicons confused, Mirage stepped forward.
“Do I always have to stumble upon you?”

“who?” Scaleraker asked as he wiped away a tear and shuddered a sigh.

“You’re group. You were back there at the base too.”
Halfshell steps forward, looking at Mirage suspiciously.

“we were there by complete chance.” Answers Scaleraker wearily, the breakdown having drained him.

“Who are you anyway?” Halfhell asked.
“I am Mirage!” Mirage yelled. “Your new ruller!”
Halfshell laughed. “Ruler?”
“Wait, Mirage?” Inferno asked.

“W-what… what happened to that monster Megatron… the one… the one who…” and he broke down in tears again.

“Dude. You’re a trainwreck.” Beetle said.

Scaleraker sobbed.

Transwarp would probably catch Starscream’s gaze being the miniature spitting image of Skywarp…with a spiked club and teleporting at random as he fought.

Starscream frowned as he saw Transwarp.

Scaleraker staggered to his feat, as he tried to overcome his sorrow. “I’m sorry.”

“Heesh.” Beetle said, before turning to the two new jets.