Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I doubt Half-shell would let them take him prisoner, I can’t say about the others.”

Scylla seemed to panic.

"WHAT?!" Megatron yelled.
“Sorry boss…” said Blastcharge.
“My excuses royalty…” Inferno said.
The two damaged Vehicon generals were staying in front of him, in an extremely poorly lit room. The diagnostic drone was hovering around them, holding a tablet in hand. Tankor was also there, looking from his leader to his two friends.
“Excuses? Excuses for what?! You just lost ALL of our Swarm and Scrapmetal drones to a rogue general and a… a… a ghost, you incompetent germs!”
“Royalty, if you would just give us the time to heal ourselves…”
“No! No time! You disappointed me again, Inferno.”
Suddenly a trapdoor opened under the two, and Blastcharge and Inferno were let to fell into the dark void, yelling.
“And I cannot afford disappointments.”
“Sire, I just received a message from Spy Streak.” the Medical Drone said.
“And?”
“The battleground seemed pretty much, to quote him, dead. There were no signs of survivals.”
“I don’t care! Tankor, go there and investigate the area.”
Tankor nodded, before walking off.
“Put the manufacturing of scrapmetal and swarm drones on hold for now. Tell Spy Streak to spy Mirage and Starscream, alone.”
The Medical Drone nodded.

Scaleraker grabs Scylla by the shoulders and gives her a bit of a shake. “Snap out of it! This is no time to panic!”

“Maybe… Maybe we should go and find those two lunathics, to be sure that they didn’t got the other Seacons.”

“If you want. I’ll let you decide.”

"We don’t even know where they went to, tho. "

“I went the opposite direction of Forager, so if we just turn around, and walk straight, we should hear them. that drone makes a lot of noise.”

“I am referring at the lunatics!”

OOC: I am totally confused now.

OOC: She is talking about Mirage and Starscream.

OOC:Oh.

IC: “How? How in the world are we supposed to find them?”

“I dunno! This is what I was asking you as well!”

“I have no ideas. We can’t really just call them up. I say we sweep the area, and try to find any signs of them in the area.”

Suddenly, a jet could be heard approaching again.

“Hide,” he whispers to Scylla, then ducks inside a nearby building.

She jumped into a hideout as well.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Are ya OK?” Beetle asked as he dugged Transwarp out of the whole.

Scaleraker waited to see whether the jet would land.

It would not, but the two might identify him as Spy Streak, or at least one of his drones.

Scaleraker waited for him to fly off.

When he did, Scylla quickly jumped to him.
“Should we follow him?”