Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Wouldn’t it be better to pool our resources? Especially since we know a potential way off this rock, which youn’t find out with us bdead.” He reasons.

He thinks a little.
“Why should I tryst you, Maximals!”
“I am not a Maximal.” Scylla said. “I am a Seacon. A Predacon.”
“This doesn’t really change my mind.”

“There are no Maximals or Predacons anymore! There is only Megatron, and everyone else!”

Forager and Moley were waiting for some cue as to what to do to begin searching for Backstop.

The wolf seemed confused.

“We need to start digging for them.” Manta said. “But the mole’s huge drill may hurt them, if it stumbles upon them.”

Moley emits a saddened warble.

“Sorry, man,” Forager says to the drone. Then, turning his attention to manta, he says:

“So, what do we dig with then? Our hands? Do not tell me we’re gonna use our hands to dig 'em out.”

“Listen, I’m a Maximal, your a Predacon, but that doesn’t mean that we’re enemies. In the past, we were all one, there were no factions. Now it’s the same way. It’s all of us Organics against Megatron and his goons.”

Skyblazer…

She sighed.
“I dunno.”

“I am not a Predacon! I’m a Decepticon!”

“Wait, decepticons? As in the ancient decepticons?” He asked incredulously.

“Backstop’s exhausted, Slyther’s tired and we’re all still alive…” he said, “Wait, where is everyone else?” He asked.

“Yes. Surprised?”

“I dunno. I think I saw one of the Seacons around, but that’s it.”

“A little, I was sure that there we’re some out there, just never thought I’d meet one.”

“We just met Starscream.” Scylla said.

“Point conceded.” He said.

“Wait, hold on, Starscream?”

“Or at least his ghost anyway.”

“That’s not possible, man. He died countless years ago, before I could even leave Nebulos.”

“Well he’s here now. For better or worse.”

“Who even are you guys?”

“She’s Scylla, a seacon, I’m Scaleraker, a former Maximal.”