@Dr.Doctor
@TheRed1s
@Jcton
@jayzor17
@Trande
@darkbrick999
@fangface1
@Biodude15

I will send everyone a pm on who they are. Remember, if you are in the mafia you will join a private chat with the others in the mafia. If you are the detective or Watson, you will also share a private chat.
If you die, please don’t speak on this topic while the game is still going.

EDIT I think I sent out a pm to every one. If I missed you send me a pm and I will give you your role. We will start in about an hour.

EDIT 2 I forgot about the doctor role. We will no longer have a doctor.

1 Like

Aww, I want a Doctor. What’s the first scene?

1 Like

There was a PM?

Yep.<e 5 e>

Nevermind just saw it

Time to begin. The mafia has invaded a peaceful town. Only a few people are left. The detective had to figure out who’s in the mafia, before they kill everyone in the town. I need the mafia, in there pm to choose who to kill. I need the detective and Watson in there pm to chose someone and learn their role.
After the mafia and detective chose, we will continue.

As @biodude15 was walking down the street, a green car quickly drove up in front of him. The back window opened up. Someone in a black mask shot him. The last thing @Biodude15 saw was the cars license plate. It said “hail LJ”.

Now all the players may choose someone to execute if you guys want. You will vote on wether or not you want to execute someone. Then you must decide who you want to execute.

Could you make a poll?
No one in this chat has a history of loving LJ, so there’s no one to point fingers at yet…

How many people here were on his side during the recent TTE incident? I know that you in particular kept your profile picture the same for a long time afterwards.

Yeah, but that’s because I kept forgetting to change it, and I couldn’t really think of something to change it to and didn’t want to use my old one. I bet most people here for at least a week changed theirs to a Miru.
EDIT: You have a green mask too, doesn’t that make you a suspect?/s
EDIT 2: [poll type=regular public=true]

• Execute No one
  • Execute Ace
  • Execute Me
  • Execute TheRed1s
  • Execute Jcton
  • Execute Jayzor17
  • Execute Trande
  • Execute darkbrick999
  • Execute Fangface1
  • Execute Biodude15
    [/poll]

The next murder will happen tomorrow. Now is a time for you all to discuss.

totally voted myself

Did you know you can change your vote?

1 Like

How long is the poll open? There isn’t much to go on yet and I’d like to wait a bit to make my decision.

Ye

I think till the user who put it up takes it down.

(@Ace) I think I’ll even the odds.

well, voting no one for now… probably won’t take an active role until the next murder b/c there’s pretty much no evidence to talk about.

very true, I wonder if what we say now will be taken as evidence?

Anything can be taken as evidence.
@TheRed1s I’ll probably make a new one after each murder.

Im not in this but i love mafia so ill watch how this goes.

I don’t think I got the PM