Mafia: Revival sign ups

Let’s have a mafia game. Just a standard mafia game, with hopes that it can actually get off the ground.

Anyways, considering how long it’s been since this site has seen any serious mafia attention, I’ll give a brief overview of the game and will be completely willing to help explain anything if need be.

In essence, the game is about whether you can piece together the clues and figure out who the mafia murderer is, before the mafia group kills everyone in the town. It goes in 24 hour cycles, divided in Day and Night. During the day time the villagers will discover a murder and receive a list or victims, and then decide who to execute based on clues and the previous behavior of players. After the execution they will learn the real role of that player (mafia, villager, or other special roles) and the night cycle will begin. The night cycle consists of all the special roles (Mafia, detective, defender) PMing the GM (me) their actions. Then the cycle restarts

Roles:
Mafia: Every night votes to kill someone, works together to survive and convince the villagers to execute their kin.
Detective: Chooses a person every night, gets to learn their role
Defender: Protects one person each night, if chosen by the mafia that person does not die. Can only protect himself/herself thrice.

Playaaaaahhhhhs:
@Holi
@Racie02
@jayzor17
@TheMOCingbird
@Invader39
@_el
@Jcton
@Leoxander
@Political_Slime
@Willess12
@Whaddon
@Tuaro
@Zero
@Chronicler
@Hawkflight
@Ghid
@Jakanader

9 Likes

Sign me up

2 Likes

I’ll join in, give any new people an experienced player to kinda help if need be.

3 Likes

A new mafia game? Yes please. I’m in.

2 Likes

I’ll join

1 Like

Yes. Sign me up.

1 Like

Hook me up Meg.

1 Like

sounds like fun, shoot me the bill and I’ll pay…I’ll join…
{in head}
Yeah! that sounds cool…wait it makes no sense…ARGGH!!!..I’ll just add the “I’ll Join” for clarification…this isn’t what I wanted. welp…let’s deal.

2 Likes

Sign me up!

2 Likes

yeah sure ill join

1 Like

I was going to join, but if Slime’s in, I’m out.
/mt we’re reviving mafia, might as well bring back that reference too.
yeah, sure, why not. Joining increases my chances of dying by 100%.

~Q12~

5 Likes

Y’know, I need to do something on the boards

Sign me up, chief

2 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

It’s been a long time. Count me in! It’s been way too long since we’ve had a good old boards mafia!

1 Like

I’ll join or something.

1 Like

I’ll play again for old time’s sake.

1 Like

Man, I can’t believe how much I’ve missed this

Count me in

1 Like

I’m not sure when we’re starting, but I’m going camping this weekend and won’t have any reception.

1 Like

please

1 Like

So seeing how many people have been joining and how people have continued to join pretty consistently, I’m going to give other people a couple more days to sign up before starting the game on Monday, if all goes well.

6 Likes