Mafia Revival

Well firstly, Rip Whaddon, I’ll do my best to avenge you, secondly, WHY OMEGA, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT ME UP FOR TRIAL AGAIN AND NOT HAWK?! Speaking of which, can we vote for people who aren’t on trial, I forget if you gave a clear answer.

As far as the case goes, the most obvious one to me at first glance by just reading the story would be Jcton. He knows the route Whaddon would take to work, knows he has an allergy, and would have motive seeing as Whaddon voted to kill Tuaro, who Jcton was friends with.

As far as yesterdays case goes, the only thing I could come up with was that Hawk just gave Zero a poisonous flower, which dulled both his and Slimes scenes, thus why Slime felt sick after eating.

As a side note, I think @Willess12 is clear because he didn’t want a double execution, which if he were a mafia, he would have been fine with and not gone through all the trouble of trying to stop it.

2 Likes

RNG

I used an app to roll a D17, and you just happened to be the number rolled.

But all in all I’m pretty happy with the suspects this round, it’ll be interesting to watch.

1 Like

So you got him randomly?

Yeah, everyone but mafia has been chosen as suspects based on RNG

2 Likes

Well this has been an interesting turn of events. Both of Slurm’s picks - Ghid and MOCingbird - are on the list.

Just for completion’s sake, I’m going to vote for MOCingbird. Given I’m not mafia, he’s the only known guilty party.

1 Like

I’m voting MOCingbird as well. He’s been on twice.

Actually, Omega_Tahu said one murderer was picked, and the rest were rolled for, and when asked how I got on, he said I was rolled.

Yes, this could just be Omega_Tahu trying to not give anything away, but the way he phrased this made it sound like I specifically was rolled for, not picked. Though, I totally understand why I’m suspicious. I’m just wondering if I can vote for Hawk. Either way, if I get executed then at least Hawk will be confirmed Mafia for the rest of you, though by then there won’t be may innocents left.

1 Like

Well, that’s fair enough.

I’m switching my vote to @Invader39.

We can rule out invader, so that makes thiS round easier, I’m voting ghid

Wait what

Why can we rule out Invader[quote=“Holi, post:191, topic:49065”]
We can rule out invader
[/quote]

What evidence is there for this

1 Like

I second this, why can we rule out Invader?

1 Like

This is why

1 Like

Oh

Someone’s done their homework

For those still reading up, that means Mafia is one of the following:

Ghid
MOCingbird
Jcton

For the time being I’m going to believe MOCingbird that he’s not mafia, and again switch my vote to @Jcton.

1 Like

Why would I give someone a prescription for allergic reactions only to give them an allergic reaction as a trap?

I’m voting @TheMOCingbird

2 Likes

Voting for invader or ghid is kind of easy since they both have some sort of big suspicion put on them.

Mocingbird voting for himself is an obvious move to move suspicion off of him. Unless he was goofing around. Though he has a grudge over a prank so I’d imagine he couldn’t take a joke

Except as Holi just pointed out, Invader’s innocent.[quote=“Holi, post:194, topic:49065”]
This is why
[/quote]

Sadly nobody’s going to believe when I say I am not part of the mafia, so my best bet is just to try and get both MOCingbird and Jcton out. One of them’s mafia and if we can tag them both we’ll know for sure.

2 Likes

oh yeah.

I guess I took the bait.

imma vote Mocingbird.

…we could tripple kill

Wait, so why is invader innocent?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I see. Good find.

EDIT 2:

If we go for a triple kill, it would leave a 2 mafia vs 4 innocents (including the mafia killing someone tonight), assuming only one Mafia are on trial right now. It’s a big risk, and would mean that from that triple kill on, all executions must contain no mistakes.

EDIT 3: I forgot, in a 2 v 4 senario, the innocents would also know for sure that Hawk is a mafia, so honestly going for the triple kill may be worth it, leaving it at a 1 mafia vs 3 innocents.

1 Like

Assuming you got the triple kill and also got a mafia, it would leave you at 2 v 5, not 2 v 3. If you failed to nab the mafia you would automatically lose tonight.

2 Likes