Mafia Revival

Well, that only works if there’s other mafians left. The Mafia could also sacrifice him, leaving us with one mafian we know nothing about, and one who, at that point, would have to be Jcton or Ghid.

Mocingbird: 4 _el, Invader, Hawk, Willess
Jcton: 1 Ghido
Ghid: 1 Holi
Invader39: 0

Again, common mafia tactic: feign ignorance.

1 Like

facepalm yeah, you already reminded me once before, sorry. If that’s the case, and if the Mafia themselves decide who goes on trial, then going for the triple kill is more risky than I thought.

Honestly though, this is my first real online game of mafia. I was technically on one other here on the boards, but I don’t know if I even made a post not that one, it was just kinda confusing.

EDIT: after further inspection, I think this actually is my first game of online mafia.

Aren’t there too many Mafia for you to have a triple kill if they decide it doesn’t work to their advantage?

No, I’m pretty sure it would still work assuming I’m innocent.

Considering that everyone would need to work together to get a triple kill, even one mafian would be able to stop a triple kill.

But it’s not like the mafians outnumber the innocents or anything.

1 Like

Okay, time for some meganalysis.

First off, I’m going to assume that Moc is innocent. This means that Hawk is a mafian, and that Darthvader, Ghid, or Jcton is mafia. So which one of them?
Jcton.

First off, we can rule out Vader. As people have pointed out before, we know who the mafian was the first round. That leaves Ghid and Jcton. Now if we look at Jcton…

one of the first people to vote, votes for someone who is likely innocent (again, based on the fact that Jak is the mafiano)

When the suspicion starts going toward Jak and Leo, he then votes for Leo to try and save Jak.

While Holi is the one pushing for a double kill, It’s actually Jcton who tags everyone, desperately hoping to get a double kill and kill of Leo.

Notice how he mourns the mafiano?
(This part is a joke, please ignore it)

Well, we know Tuaro is innocent. Though this alone does not incriminate Jcton…

goes for a double kill of two innocents? Notice how he votes for Moc, who we’re operating under the assumption is innocent. It’s fairly likely at this point either Tuaro, Slime, or both will die, meaning he doesn’t look suspicious for voting an innocent, since no one will know whether it was Hawk or Moc.

He redacts his vote for Moc, but waits a bit, hoping someone else will vote for Slime. When no one does, he has to.

I change my vote from Moc to Jcton

Mocingbird: 3 _el, Invader, Hawk
Jcton: 2 Ghido, Willess

Edit: (This makes it easier to analyze later)

Jcton: 3 Ghido, Willess, Holi
Ghid: 0

2 Likes

I also change my vote from ghid to jctron

1 Like

Yay, I might not die! And yeah, the triple kill idea wouldn’t work, it’s too risky if a mfia could change their vote last minute and throw everything off. But, I’m still not sure if it’s Jcton or Ghid. Ghid has openly been trying to be an anarchist, but at the same time, all the evidence you brought up is pretty compelling and the fact that I don’t want to die, and jumping on this bandwagon is my best chance of survival , and that story wise it would make sense for it to be Jcton.

I am voting for Jcton

I switch my vote back from jctron to ghid

1 Like

out of curiosity, y tho?

Also, story-wise:

This implies the killer was at the scene of the crime.

And Jcton “called in sick”. We are given this information for a reason. He likely did this to give himself an alibi, since he had to be there to set the dummy and make sure the kill went down.

Jcton: 3 Ghido, Willess, Moc

1 Like

Not to mention, Jcton did have motive story wise, while Ghid did not.

This is why

So you still want a double kill?

Yep

1 Like

Look I can’t disagree with that

How come I feel like it doesn’t matter whether your mafia or not, and you still would be a death monger no matter what.

5 Likes

Actually, a double kill of me and Jcton could work out (it would also work for me and Ghid as well as Ghid and Jcton). If we are both innocent, then we know Ghid and Hawk are confirmed Mafia, if Jcton is Mafia and I’m innocent, then we know that Hawk is confirmed mafia and that Ghid is confirmed innocent, and if I’m guilty and Jcton is innocent, then we know that Hawk and Ghid are both confirmed innocent.

1 Like

Looking all this over. I just got back to the boards. The fact that Invader is both a sausage maker and a doctor, makes me think these scenes don’t necessarily take place in the same place/universe. Of course I could be very wrong.

On second note, I agree with TheMOCingBird that I would be the obvious mafia. It makes complete sense story-wise.

According to Omega, the Mafia are chosen, which could mean two things, they choose to be on a suspect, or Omega chooses them. Either one is extremely viable in this case, but it would bring to question my own motives if the mafia choose for themselves to be the suspect.

Looking at TheMOCingBird’s place in the story, it would be easy to pick him, because of the grudge. However, I believe it is less likely after reading more of TheMOCingBird’s posts.

Ghid is another choice, though honestly that’s mainly because he would be the same mafia or not, so we can’t assume he’s the mafia.

I don’t think it’s Invader either, he has a good enough alibi and he can’t be mafia, unless multiple mafia are allowed to be suspects, though I doubt they would do that.

Yeah, I agree with this.

I’ll be honest here that was a joke vote, that i did to reference a cliche that you can’t trust the maid. This was slightly in reference to the CLUE board game, as for me, the killer tended to be the maid.

That makes complete sense, with tagging everyone, I thought it would be best to do so then. It makes sense that would be perceived as you’ve stated.

I can agree to that but you forgot the fact I changed my vote after rereading the posts Tuaro made in the discussion.

Again my reasoning for this is that I misread TheMOCingBird’s scenario in Day 2 and thought the poison was lethal, however it makes perfect sense why you would vote for me.

My complete thoughts is story-wise I have a good motive. Though post-wise I disagree as the evidence that was chosen to “prove” my guilt was picked at chosen, it would be best to read those posts in full.

I’ll vote for myself, as I know I’m innocent and I know nothing I say can or will convince you guys. It’s up to you to choose what you do.