Mafia Revival

Well, if you’re reading this it meant you guys voted to kill me. I would have done the same, so don’t feel bad, but you’ll soon see I’m innocent. My final wishes are that if you ever get the chance to kill Hawk, do it. Also, if I am the only one to die this round, and it comes down to Jcton and Ghid, than please go with killing Ghid, unless Jcton changed his vote to doge the execution at the last second, then kill him. If both myself and Jcton die and are innocent, know that the mafias best play would be knew mafia for the next round, leaving it a total turkey shoot, and you would have to win based on the evedince given in the story. Time is short, and if jcton is murderer, then kill ghid and hawk. Farewell, I did my best, and avenge me…

1 Like

Ugh, now I’m nervous. Hopefully this works out…

1 Like

Can we still talk despite already being doomed to die?

2 Likes

That’s called “last words”.

My last words.
Meh it was worth the fun, despite be called mafia by others.

He hasn’t declared you dead yet, so I’d assume so. Have some final words of advice for us? Or gloating about being mafia? :stuck_out_tongue:

My last words are Hawk and Ghid, I hope they are able to kill you before the time runs out, and don’t trust Holi, he was always really eager to get multikills.

EDIT: Well, in that case, those aren’t my last words. I guess just make sure to vote for Hawk whenever you get the chance, and if me and Jcton are both innocent, execute the heck out of Ghid.

3 Likes

You know that would sound a lot cooler if you left out The aside about Holi. True as it may be.

Still trying to stick up for your Mafia accomplice eh? Now all the mafia has to do is send up their fourth person, who will be totally new, and hope that they don’t get caught. Also, in hindsight I shouldn’t have voted for Jcton, and should have waited for the last second to vote and avoid the execution cause that way if Jcton was mafia, it would prove my innocents, despite it being rather underhanded.

EDIT: Also, notice how Willess only brought up the evidence against Jcton, and none against Ghid. I would say that Ghid had far more evidence of irrational behavior than Jcton, but was just far more obvious about it.

1 Like

yeah thanks alot.

Though, if I had successfully dodged the vote, and you had turned out to be innocent, I would have been sooooooo dead.

true true.

So…were you mafia?

I suppose you’ll both find out fairly soon.

I’m changing my vote from Jcton to Invader

I’m changing my vote from Jcton to Mocingbird

Well, I had both of these typed up and ready to post in a second, if I had to. That. Was. Intense.

Honestly, because for every point I could make for Ghid, it could just as easily be twisted against Ghid. I didn’t have any solid theory for what Ghid was doing, unlike Jcton.

4 Likes

Yeah, at this point I’m pretty sure Jcton is innocent, but we’ll see. Ghid just played it smart by playing it stupid.

2 Likes

You thought Jcton was mafia, but it was he, Dio! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really expect him to tell us, though; we’ll have to wait for the fortune teller. OT isn’t online on Discord right now, so it might be a little bit before we get the reveal.

1 Like

Thanks for believing in me…but I blame DIO!

1 Like

So apologies, but there will indeed be a delay in the scene. I’m a bit preoccupied IRL at the moment, and won’t be able to post a proper scene for the next 20 some minutes.

5 Likes

your… your leaving us on a cliffhanger???